Atomik Nitrous 138cc Random rider

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Well, this is me new bike over at the park.. it was so fun riding it for the first time.. anyway my mate came over with his mate and apparently he rode an 80 or something so i let him have a shot.. I filmed it O:

YouTube - Atomik Nitrous 138cc

L.O.L bet the neighbours love youse rippin it up there. 3 walls, the echo would make a jellyfish hard:D

L.O.L bet the neighbours love youse rippin it up there. 3 walls, the echo would make a jellyfish hard:D

ROFL.

My neighbours love me! They all come out and watch and smile at me its awesome :D

Im loving it Benox, congrats on your new mini. Looks like it has plenty of power. Cheers Jono.

should be building jumps & wallrides on that block!!! not rideing around like goons....

no shit ^^^ there is no fun in just riding around in circles, make a few jumps, bang up a ramp or two and you'll be having way more fun, bike looks good aswell:D

Lol.. how am i meant to build a ramp? is there a guide or something.. Im poor guys! I can't afford wood or nails lol and i cant afford a saw to shape the wood.. so the only option ive got is digging up dirt and that will take me till freekin the next olympics

start digging........... get some 44gallon drums n the job will be a little easyier,............. so slack benox :rolleyes:

LOL, I'd probably have a heart attack.

bike looks like its got really good bottom end. What gears does it lift in <>?

How about, uhh fuck you? :)
Im too lazy to get a job :D

Dig boy, DIG like you never dug before!! loose that weight, build some muscle..

depending how long the land will be vacant for your best bet would be to start a few meters out from one of the most structually secure corners(BRICK) and build a berm... from there a little hole is easy to turn into a nice whoop before a small table top..

keeping in mind you cant go to overboard being PRIVATE property(and not actually yours!??) keep it safe as kids and adults may use the block possibly as a place to kick a footy or have a hit of cricket... dont "OWN" it if you dont OWN it...

stop making useless threads about Junk for sale, thousand dollar china bike engines andget out side and DIG YA FAT BASTARD DIG!-sorry but its as nice as i can be at 12:45am lol

Thanks foolspeed, some encouragement there.. lol

I told my grandpa about building a mini track not across the road but at his farm, and he is kinda thinking about it. He has two tractors so he could just buy the pieces that go on so he can dick with his tractors. Meh, it'll work itself out

Latest posts

Back