Atomik Nitrous 160cc - Small Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnyd1986

Reaction score
Hey all.

I'm new to the forums, I just wanted to share a small video of one of my tracks. It is awsome fun. Let me know what you think!

Jon

[youtube]qA7pSh2TMm0[/youtube]

welcome to miniriders mate,
that track looks pritty sick ;)
good to see your wearing all the protective gear

cheers :)

welcome to miniriders mate,
that track looks pritty sick ;)
good to see your wearing all the protective gear

cheers :)

Including the traditional Australian "slip off" Blundstone's :p

(Sorry, I'm a bit of a lace/buckle fetishist due to road riding.)

Nice looking little track though :)

Including the traditional Australian "slip off" Blundstone's

(Sorry, I'm a bit of a lace/buckle fetishist due to road riding.)

Nice looking little track though

hehehe good pick up, i didn't even notice that ;)
bike looks sick too, good job :)

The ol' slip on steel cappers are OK ... LOL ... They once saved my foot when a forklift truck ran over 'em ...

Lol thanks for all the replies! Yeah i dont have any riding boots yet. Haven't got the money for them so i just use my work boots. They do work good though. :)

Today i'm going to start marking out another track on another section of the farm. It will take a few weeks to get some decent jumps in though. I'll post some pics once i start marking it then eventually post a video of it. Cant wait to get it done!

Lol thanks for all the replies! Yeah i dont have any riding boots yet. Haven't got the money for them so i just use my work boots. They do work good though. :)

Today i'm going to start marking out another track on another section of the farm. It will take a few weeks to get some decent jumps in though. I'll post some pics once i start marking it then eventually post a video of it. Cant wait to get it done!

Hi, I'm the guy on youtube. What is your favoutite thing about the bike and what is the worst thing about it. People say the suspension is crap? Is it?

Latest posts

Back