Atomik Nitrous mid sized

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probly be able to get away with front wheel but rear might need new swingarm

review

I have just got about 4 hours of riding on my new bike after about 6 hours of putting it together, and all I can say is that it has alot more power then expected and I haven't even opened it up fully yet. For just over $800 it was well worth it. Thinking of upgrading the carby though, maybe the OKO or the Mukini.

dont up grade to a mukini cause in personal preference the molkt is a lot better then the mukini and the mukini wont give it any more power if u want more power get the oko and re jet the main jet to a 96

maybe when i get home tonight I will try tuning it and jetting it using one of the thread on here. if it doesn't make a difference then maybe i'll get the oko.

dont up grade to a mukini cause in personal preference the molkt is a lot better then the mukini and the mukini wont give it any more power if u want more power get the oko and re jet the main jet to a 96

What? stop taking drugs man :p

A genuine Mikuni will crap all over the Molkt... I do like my OKO though.

Ultimately it depends on the type of riding you like doing and how aggressive you like your power delivery; the OKO's have been described as 'light switch' power delivery with good reason.

Last edited:
yer i put a 26mm oko on my 150 nitrous and it flys just need to change the main jet but it changes the way the power is delivered from smooth to snappy

Latest posts

Back