Atomik Nitrous vs DHZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys, im pretty new to this website, but what do you guys prefer? the Atomik Nitrous pitbikes or the DHZ's? i ride the Atomik Nitrous 150cc

DHZ have a lot more power and better quality parts

^^^ Better quality parts in general, but power is not relevant to brand name, merely what engine is being used lol

^^^^ hmm can't compare peaches and oranges though. A high spec DHZ i.e. outlaw 160 has all the same brand components as the Motovert. Gpx engine, DNM rear shock and the OUtlaw may even have the advantage in forks as it rocks the GPX fronts. But again you get what you pay for, a 2k bike will outperform a 1k bike generally, excluding overpriced braaaps, etc

^^^^ hmm can't compare peaches and oranges though. A high spec DHZ i.e. outlaw 160 has all the same brand components as the Motovert. Gpx engine, DNM rear shock and the OUtlaw may even have the advantage in forks as it rocks the GPX fronts. But again you get what you pay for, a 2k bike will outperform a 1k bike generally, excluding overpriced braaaps, etc

Well said mate from what ive read in all trick1's posts and threads he REALLY loves his moto-vert and thats all good BUT....

In all honesty this thread was model specific DHZ vs Atomik and people have been posting advice in relation to the topic at hand until trick decided to let us know how great his Vert is in another thread / post AGAIN lol

Its a nice bike trick im glad your happy with it now back to the original debate :beerchug:

^^ Good point man, I could make a poll but I'm pretty sure it would be one sided, Atomiks are great for a good package at an even better price, DHZ's have more features in general but sill sell at a decent price

Latest posts

Back