Atomik Reign Bigfoot 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

125cc mad

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. I'm new here just joined today :)
Could anyone please give me any info on the new Atomik Reign Bigfoot 125cc as opposed to a TMX PRO OX 125cc as I'm looking at buying one from ebay.
I currently have a 2009 125cc Lifan powered Mikilon that needs a complete refurbish which I can do for around $900 AU but for that cost a completely new unit seems like a better cost alternative.

I do apologise if this thread has been already posted.

Cheers :)

Welcome to Minirider's,

First up get the formality's out the way, drop in here and Introduce Yourself

Atomik Reign spec's-
Reign Bigfoot 125cc - MX Bikes - Dirt Bikes

The TDR OX 125 has a frame that will break unless you spend a lot of time reinforcing it.
http://yxmotors.com.au/dirt-bike-fr...125cc-dirt-bikes-four-stroke-engines.html?p=1

Are you specifically after a big wheel bike ?

If not, i'd go for this DHZ 125 Outlaw bike
http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/all-new-2015-dhz-outlaw-125/DHZ-16
Or the DHZ DPro 140cc for $100 more
DHZ DPRO 140 | Zongshen 140cc Engine | Pit Bike | Dirt Bike | Buy Online Australia at DHZ

Cheer's, Craig

Thanks for the reply.. Just did the intro.
Being new to all this and based on appearance the TMX PRO OX looks okay for the $750 but I wasn't aware of any frame issues, the price of the DHZ unfortunately is a little out of my budget.
My old mikilon has the older style frame similar to the TMX PRO AX which after stripping down and re spraying still looks in great shape welds and rust wise.. Would you possibly recommend sticking with that style of frame as it is still available?

TDR meaning TDX ??
I did read a pretty even sided review on them basically stating.. They are all junk to some degree but you need to be prepared to replace things regularly and you also really do get what you pay for with the bikes.
I have also read a few good reviews on the Atomik bikes as well.

Last edited:
If you want to try bidding and win one off ebay,
enter the highest amount you are prepared to pay, and hit bid when it get's to 10 second's to go, otherwise you'll just bid the price higher and higher against other's and end up paying more than the new price ($980).
Remember if you can't pick it up you'll need to add freight into the price too.

Latest posts

Back