atomik rs any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles09

Reaction score
ay guys i hav a atomik motox and im thinking of upgrading to an RS or a nitrous which is the better of the 2?
me n me m8s r gonna make a ramp in metal works at school n im just wondering if the frames would take it?
like which is the better frame or wateva
i like the nitrious coz it has a 140cc in it soo yeh any information would b good
cheers

Nitrious anyday ive herd good things and they feature a twin tubed cradle frame which should be able to cope with ramp hits (to a point). The 140 will have more than enough power to lug you over a decent gap though i would consider sticking a decent set of forks and perhaps a better shock once the compulsory mods are done which are
-NEW BARS (pro taper se xr50, tag mini bar , renthal miniplay ,red bazza's etc)
-Get that shit loctited ( so when you hit the ramp the engine does not fall out)
-New grips and locwire them bad boys down
-WHEEL BEARINGS cant stress this enough i blew mine out and it costed me a new back wheel.Stay away from shit japanese ones (Nachi etc) and get some german bearings
-Set that suspensions up (new oil depending of weight ,hit etc)

nah there fuking shit... everything atomics shit get a real bike man =) dont waste your coin!!

Atomiks are okay from what I understand.
But they have crap suspension (incredibly crap quality shock and non adjustable forks)
Whereas for a bit extra you can get an mso with adjustable suspension, good engine, frame, quality etc.
I've got one, my first bike everytime i rode it, something would break, wiggle lose, snap etc. With my new bike, even if I stack it nothing will break! Just pick it up, start it up and tear off again...
Yeah PJ i'd get a 140s or something....Good value for the coin.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back