Atomik RS the Long awaited Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to be like that reece... you take everything so seriously but mabey people dont like listening to some of ya comments.

But all is good. please keep it on topic and dont use Blackmail. Cheers.

Ok after fun ride there are the problems.. Fuel line gets pinched easy and fuel flow is cut off. and also Make sure you tune carb so it isnt too lean.

It's a great bike, btw about the Handle Bars... Was keeping up with the Cuz who was on his 250cc.. Hitting a good 70-80 ran into the back of him because he was keeping up with this Party Bus and trust me its 3:00 AM I cannot see shit, so hit him in the back of the bike he stays in control i feing flip out hit the side of the bus and all i hear is the cunts in the Bus laughing there head off. Amazingly i was already, just a scrapped up shoulder that was all, the bike on the other hand was all good, apart from the Clutch/Handle Bars/Kill Switch which were fucked.

Now trust me we were trying to bend it back into position and it literally got pulled off, and if you look in the inside its Chinese Bull Shit which will break easier then how i got smacked, either way yep.

Jumping with it too is amazing, you'd be able to get heaps of air and with that i don't worry about the suspension come running up my ass, feing trust worthy.

BTW, What do you think.. Right now it wont start i have no idea what is wrong but i need the cash.. Looking to get a 250 Pit from Atomik the smaller one, how much should i flog it off for?

ok as my main account was deleted with false accusations. *sigh* i am updating the review... So far since i have got the Rs all has gone well... welllll mostly.

ive riden it quite alot but she got a real bashing at black duck valley last week. i took it on all the table tops step ups that i could find.. not one problem.. the rs actualy performed better then the other bikes there. and we were able to kick 5 guys asses who were on crf 50 motoverts and mso.. but mabey they were rookies :p but in second gear half throttle i was pulling alot of air.. 3rd gear and i was almost getting to much air and hitting the next jump to quick. but the only things on the bike to fuck up. is well the left hand foot peg. witch you should lock tight. the Exuast brace snapped and the exuast went flying haha... but other then that i crashed mabey 5 times nothing serious .. but came off a burm cuase i was going to fast and well the other side had a huge ditch and i came smack into it handle bars were bent back all was needed was to loosen the bracket and put them back in place. and the plastics got smashed.

id recomend this bike for beginners and advance riders you will not be disapointed.

Latest posts

Back