Atomik Talk!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananasboy91

Reaction score
Hey Guy I Have Started This Up For Any 1 With A Atomik To Post Pics And Talk About The Pros And Cons Of Their Bike And What They Have Done Or Going To Do To Do Up Their Bike
Well Have Fun And Post!!!!!!!

Here we go again. The guy started a thread for PEOPLE WHO RIDE ATOMIKS.
So there not the best bikes out there. Who cares. Instead of bagging atomiks why dont you start your own thread called I LOVE MY HONDA BECAUSE.

^^^agreed and his posts have now been removed...

it dosnt sound like hes tryin to bag atomiks it sounds more like he wants to get one, and wants to know the pros and cons about them and what they may look like and go like after doing them up.
unless theres more to the story that what it sounds like to me but still there is like 20 threads on atomiks and how they are and what there like so have a bit of a search and you will probably find what your looking for.

Last edited:
mine is sweet and its a 70ccer! the only con was putting the *bloody thing* together!

Last edited by a moderator:
good to see your language is improving hickmanioz LOL:D:D:D

oh it isnt improving at all... lets jsut say the female anatomy would be ashamed at his mouth.... the *bastard* of a thing....

edit: nice harly ingle! any other pics or specs? club member?

^^ all good just watch the language in the future mate. :) just have to remember its not just guys but also the girls and kids that visit the forum..

edit: nice harly ingle! any other pics or specs? club member?

Well its not actually a harley. Its a Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Classic.

Engine: 4-stroke, OHC,V 2-cylinder
Cooling system Liquid-cooled
Bore and stroke 102 x 90 mm
Displacement 1 470 mL
Compression ratio 8.6:1
Maximum horsepower 47 kW @ 47O0 r/min
Maximum torque 112 N-m @ 3000 r/min

Not in a club as such. Ride with a great bunch of mates. majority are harleys but some japs.Bout 60 of us when we all get together. Did a charity ride couple of weeks ago to help a little girl with problems out. Be on channel 9 in a few weeks I think. Might show some of the guys on here what you can do when you work together instead of bagging each others bikes and posts.
bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

Yeah bruz we have our share of 14 year olds flamin each other over the price of airfilters on ebay I'll give ya that...... but besides them we got some wise old racers and a few tech guru's lurking about and there is a tight crew behind the scenes that are hookin up and ridin all over the joint ..... so yeah the site ain't perfect but if ya stay in the tech forum and outta general chat you'll filter alot of the rubbish .

well i got my bike and it gos like a dream i only paid 1000 for it but dam its good from the price best thing yet bought off ebay

Latest posts

Back