Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINIBIKEMAD05

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was just wondering if i should get an atomik nitrous 160 and if they are any good and were could i get one?

Last edited:
Firstly, use the search function... This question has been asked a heap of times.

Secondly, welcome to the forum :)

Depends on how much u want to spend mate. The nitrous 160's are not bad, but require some TLC and maintenance.

there ok man just keep the maintence up and use good quality oil and do valve clearences prety often. u can get them off ebay .

yeah the atomik nitrous is probably the best entry level bike in its size (specially for the price you can them for)

ebay is the cheapest place mate.. if you go into atomik itself you will pay 400 or more extra..

what sort of riding are you planning to do?

and maintenance is needed regardless what bike you own...

yeah the atomik nitrous is probably the best entry level bike in its size (specially for the price you can them for)

ebay is the cheapest place mate.. if you go into atomik itself you will pay 400 or more extra..

what sort of riding are you planning to do?

and maintenance is needed regardless what bike you own...

i want to use it just for riding down mates place, few jumps here and there, you no how it go's :)

ok, well youll be finding yourself upgrading the suspension in no time then.. its only basic stuff..

Bulldog The Clicky Clicky King Has Done It Yet Again:)

+reps mate

Latest posts

Back