Atomik?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tono18

Reaction score
So what do you think of atomiks? Good bad? Good feedback an bad??

which model Atomik ?

my first Pit Bike was an Atomik Moto X 125cc, was just the basic CRF50 style bike, i picked it up used/cheap.
it had a 125 Ducar with electric start.
it was pretty good for a starters bike, i had a lot of fun on it.
only negative thing was the front swingarm pivot bolt broke on me while i was doing 75kmph down a dirt driveway.
luckily i felt something loose in the rear and stopped to check.
it got me home still, i pulled the bolt out, and replaced it with some threaded rod, and that stayed there for about a year before i bought the correct sized bolt for

now i have the Atomik Fuse 125cc, also picked it up used/cheap, i fitted a Lifan 150cc in it.
i think it's a pretty good bike, very light, strong design
the link to the Fuse build thread is in my signature

the Atomik Nitrous midsize is also a good bike, a lot of members here started out on them.

i would like to try out an Atomik Comp160L, or the 172cc, they look nice too.

Last edited:
atomiks are decent. i have had the same model that my67xr had, the build thread is inm my signature. its been a fun bike, easy to manoeuvre, etc.

i also have the 250 fullsize. heres my review for it http://www.miniriders.com/dirt-bikes-full-sized/39790-2013-atomik-fury-250cc-review.html but in short, i am very impressed with it. its handled my bush riding, i dont really jumop it, nor would i advise it. atomiks are great learning bikes, or even if you want to move onto the Comp L's, they are a very competitive bike

Latest posts

Back