August 50 of the month *VOTE HERE*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is August 50 of the month?

• Total voters

fiddy_110

Reaction score
fiddy_110
DSC00964.jpg

bilko71
PIC_000511-1.jpg

Sam Wenham
samsbike111.jpg

benox
pb100016fg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even see the post your bikes thread for FOTM for AUG, i was gunna put up my new beast and whop all ya's with a real honda.

I voted for Ryan with the Yoshi pipe suzuki 110

Where do all these bikes come from, the owners never post but only come out of the woodwork for the 50 of the month?

yeah i know me an meko were saying that about the last fotm
like i said there are 3 things in life you will do, pay taxes, be in debt an see the guys that never post put there bike up in fotm
my vote will go for a person that posts on a regular basis an has a nice bike that gets ridin

yeah i know me an meko were saying that about the last fotm
like i said there are 3 things in life you will do, pay taxes, be in debt an see the guys that never post put there bike up in fotm
my vote will go for a person that posts on a regular basis an has a nice bike that gets ridin

i always posts boys soo i ant one of them but i no what u mean

this month isnt as bad as last the only ones you can say never post is ryan he never post but every1 thats bieng here for a while posts reguly

I think FOTM should be left to Hillz(if he wants the job) he always gets all apprpriate pics up, never a bad link, updates his threads regualarly.. No offence to other members, but there is ALOT of red X boxes..

Should also have RULES for FOTM. along the lines of at least 10 helpful or informative posts per month to be in the running.. this would keep the non posters from only showing every time FOTM opens, and give the rest of the forum a chance to get their pictures up.. Just my thoughts but we know that it is going on..

Also a limit of how many people can enter, maybe limit it to 5 or 6 bikes, you cant enter twice in a row(if you are picked as a contender), winners cannot enter for 3 months,. all pics are to include specs of bike, track/conditions bike is used for, owner info..

Guys wana throw some ideas up!??

Yes i will be doing the next one, to keep it clean & in the same style every month.

& i will fix this one up when i get 2seconds:D

I like all of Fools's ideas, need to encourage & inspire the younger members, not discourage them with high budget bikes that look like they are rarely fired up let alone ridden in the dirt (motards excepted of course) - my 2 cents anyway :D

Unfortunately the big dollar bikes probably see as much dirt as a Porsche Cayenne 4x4 or Lexus 4x4. Small dick syndrome I think. My vote goes to pro thumpy. That beast is Ridden NOT Hidden. After all, they are DIRT bikes.

Last edited:
Yeah I took that pic of prothumpys bike at my house, it had a good thrashing that day.

hi guys, firstly thanks to everyone that voted for me:D

check out my video of me crashin my bike in the videos section if u havent already done so.

see how much of a thrashing it cops as well as my mate getting pretty much run over lol its pretty humerous.

cheers

I post a few times a week on here. its just im from the states and cant be much help with the knockoff bikes you guys have.

Latest posts

Back