Australia TB dealer...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well as you may know i ordered some engine parts from mini bike outlet but today i canceled the order as i have found an australian site that sells TB and it works out $50 cheaper then buying from the states so guys if you need any engine parts hitup these guys at

Classic Honda 50s

it was gunna xost me like $470 to get what i wanted to my door now its only $390 :)

im happy as a pig in shit

just thort id make this thread because ino alot of you wouldnt know this site as i never found it until today ;)

thanks

yer I got some stuff from there its like half the price that ozmini sells.

yeh ino sweet as site they got my buissines thats for sure.

Sooo tempted to buy the 88 stock head bore kit!

But then again really wanted to keep her a stocka.

freaky thats what im buying well ordering the stock head 88 kit and then if thats not enough ill sell it and buy a race head kit,i want the race head kit but i want this crf for more fun then speed.

thank you race head 88cc tomorrow

its not that simple mate,you need a hi vol oil pump to go with that also a heavy duty clutch,you need to drill out the oil passage to 2mm and its also a very good idea to run a oil cooler with a 88 race head setup.

Yeah It seems pretty logical for me to buy that kit instead of spending a heap of coin to get the stocka ripping. Buy IDK will see what happens...

no matter what you do to a stocker it wont ripp haha just get a 88 stock head kit man youl feel so much happier after you get that,it'l cost you the same price as me cause you need the HD clutch,hi vol oil pump to go with the kit but u will need the kit that comes with a carb where i dont cause i bought the keihn carb kit of gavgav and it should go perfect with this kit i hope ;)

Thats not entirely true moto and I think you know that:p A stocka can and will rip if your mechanical minded and have time to source the right parts etc.

yeh and it will cost you more then to buy the 88 bore kit lol and at the end of the day its still a stocker yeh?

just have a look a minimullishas z with that TB stock head 88 kit man that thing rips and even with the size of those tyres hes running it spins like crazy

i got just the bore up kit for my z50,barrel piston rings gaskets,i allready had a carb to put on ,I was quite suprised how hard it goes.And oil pump not needed,dont hav 1 on my limmiy and it didnt hav a hd clutch either for bout a year or more.Mate had tb RH kit didnt hav oil pump hd clutch,so realy need i think,may want to do that down the track when put a bigger cc kit in but id be wanting all new stuff with the bigger bore kit then is all new!!
My 2bobs worth lol

its not that simple mate,you need a hi vol oil pump to go with that also a heavy duty clutch,you need to drill out the oil passage to 2mm and its also a very good idea to run a oil cooler with a 88 race head setup.
dont worry bud all that will be in the order
thanks for a good find though hope we can all save some coin

if ive found all of us lads a good buy then im happy ;)

im only helpen a brother out haha

Latest posts

Back