australian mini motard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafunk

Reaction score
round 4 at acherfeild 5-6 september . includes pocket bikes . should be fun !! hope my second hand 140cc and rear slick are enough to be closer to the front guys !! am going to practise this time proberly a week or two before the event.

round 4 at acherfeild 5-6 september . includes pocket bikes . should be fun !! hope my second hand 140cc and rear slick are enough to be closer to the front guys !! am going to practise this time proberly a week or two before the event.

interesting i might have to get my bikes out from the archives and see if they still run :)

wow a ghoast from the past

whats up mate been a while oi go vote for my bike in fotm man

hell yeah nocrfhere come out n blow the cobwebs away. snicth if your the snitch i think you are then hi , anyway your Z looks great .
the event should be as big as it gets in qld , motard wise. and i will have room in the ute if anyone needs a lift from the coast .cheers

hey guys. how much does it cost to get into sm. i have the bike. but no leathers and wheels and stuff

not much at a starter stage . you can run stock wheels and std protective gear. just have a go first to see if you like it .

what about stuff like leathers? just in case i crash or something?

all you need is elbow and knee pads mate, i recommend wearing a jumper aswell...

There was a bloke out last weekend and was riding on a set of dirt tyres (dunno if your on the forum) and it looked like good fun, drifting it pretty good too lol..

ok i think it looks like a monkey ride to the motard action

me and a mate will come out to watch ,rides the zeds there

swweeeeeeeet! is it just at archerfield, or are there other tracks, like kingston or something?

i havent heard of a motard track at kingston? there is motard racing at the former lakeside raceway they have heaps more rules 1 very restrictive compulsary muffler as they have tight noise limitations . bike must also be fitted with crash knobs on any part that makes contact with the ground when crashing or riding . then theres the cost of a yearly licence ,club membership and entry for the days racing all cost way more than archy . and they dont have a dirt section or jumps . on the plus side the track is faster and bigger and safer . but if ya want safe take up a different sport!!! ps sometimes they charge to spectate

both my bikes have been started for the first time in 5 months, now keen to hit track next weekend. See if i've lost the touch or just got fat..:)

are you doing the saturday practise ? if so im there with my old set up .

i havent heard of a motard track at kingston? there is motard racing at the former lakeside raceway they have heaps more rules 1 very restrictive compulsary muffler as they have tight noise limitations . bike must also be fitted with crash knobs on any part that makes contact with the ground when crashing or riding . then theres the cost of a yearly licence ,club membership and entry for the days racing all cost way more than archy . and they dont have a dirt section or jumps . on the plus side the track is faster and bigger and safer . but if ya want safe take up a different sport!!! ps sometimes they charge to spectate

Archy is only 35 bucks to race and only 20 bucks for practice!!
no yearly licence needed!!

Lakeside is 50 bucks a race meet + yearly fees..

and no noise restrictions!! I know about that, i went out on my watercooled pocket bike and didnt even make it a lap! i got a black flag for being too noisey!

plus archy is EVERY weekend practice and EVERY 2nd sunday racing!

Last edited:
both my bikes have been started for the first time in 5 months, now keen to hit track next weekend. See if i've lost the touch or just got fat..:)

Should I comment on this mate ;)

Not sure if i'll make it but will come out for a chat and tell you that your still "slow" and now also "fat" LOL

come on londin bring it !!! i'll race ya !!! 8am-1pm b there.

Should I comment on this mate ;)

Not sure if i'll make it but will come out for a chat and tell you that your still "slow" and now also "fat" LOL

i watched ya video of the paper clip on that duke,i thought dukes went better?;)
well bring it on. have you raced or do ya sit on the fence?:cool:

Latest posts

Back