australian mini motard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bike is probably very very confused as to what's happening. Saw the first daylight in six months since put under a sheet and then kidnapped in the back of a strange man's van and now sitting in a dark garage :p

thats a sweet shot squeeby.
id like one of me on the new bike if thats possible .
need picy for avater.

Not a problem. What day(s) will you be riding this weekend? I haven't finalised prices but I'm thinking something like $10 for one shot or $15 for three. Sure beats those guys who were charging $30/shot last time!

Not a problem. What day(s) will you be riding this weekend? I haven't finalised prices but I'm thinking something like $10 for one shot or $15 for three. Sure beats those guys who were charging $30/shot last time!

no thanks .
:eek:

probz be interested squeeby.. if your getting pics of pocket bikes too..

i heard, its rain up until saturday...

will be good fun if the rain continues over the weekend.. will make for some interesting racing..

if they banned wet whether slicks wed all be in the same boat , and it would be cheaper .
looking for rain tyres now.

couple of the gladstone boys were running wets on the queensland titles (was raining) and they were going hard!! like as fast as they were on slicks on the dry....

yeah i seen em .
theres no hope on std tyres.
bridgestones i think?

TyD I'll be shooting motards, pocketbikes, karts and anything else there :)

DaFunk what do you think is fair pricing?

awesome news squeeby!

15 for 3 shots (printed i take it) is cheap.. my grandads speedway pics and like 15 bucks each...

and.. good news.. NO GO KARTS!!!! except for maybe practice on Saturday morning..

I was originally pricing for the sale of the digital file so that you're assured of the best image quality and have the ability to do whatever you'd like with it whether that be putting it online or printing to whatever size you prefer. As well as that, no waiting around for postage! However, if people prefer prints I can arrange that too :)

i use to pay 30 for a cd, like 20- 30 shots .
i think sunday gunna be better for photos and racing.hope its sunny.
i cant find decent wet tyres in time .
i have the ok from owner to enter fotm .if allowed.

looks like the weather is clearing up .
go qlders

Thanks guys, it''s been an absolute pleasure watching you race today! There is no doubt what I now have to pump my bike with some mods so I can get back into it!

had an absolute awesome day today! heaps of fun...

did you get any pics squeeby?? didnt see you taking any..

sweet as..

i got a new riding style today.. heaps better, now i slide every corner...

hope hes coming out tomorrow too..

Had a bad day with the bike, running too rich and was changing jet every rider, and broke 3 pull starters!!!!!!! because the bike had too much compression.. so getting another gasket put on so its a bit better and able to start...

Latest posts

Back