Auto Clutch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTR

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a motor available, 125cc or bigger with 4 speed and auto clutch??

Or can Lifan 125/140 or GPX be coverted to auto with parts from crf50 or klx110....

i think bikes only go up to 90cc for autoclutch

try to convert the whole gear boxs in to another would be pointless and expensive..be beater getting a whole new engine with autoclucth

hey mate just out of curiosity is this engine going into a bike or is it for a project your building?

i think you can get semi auto 110's but thats as high as i've ever seen.

mmm, biggest is a 125 (119 in reality), and then anything that wasnt intended as auto clutch will be missing a certain shaft from the gearshifter that disengages the clutch when shifting.... wtf do you want an auto for? could stroke a postie maybe....

sure you can.. how big did you want to go!?? 450? 1200? itsnto a CHEAP option thats for sure.. its ALOT cheaper and probably eaiser to learn to use a 'standard' clutch.. unless you are handi capped and are missing your left hand.. in which case, adding a second lever to the right hand side may be possible while keeping the front brake. If its a case of having no hands.. I dont suggest riding...

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gmNSxRrvbQ&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gmNSxRrvbQ&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Ridley : America's Automatic Motorcycle : Home

but then again, its the same system as is used on the Honda oddesy of the early 80's.....

Last edited:
hey mate just out of curiosity is this engine going into a bike or is it for a project your building?

i think you can get semi auto 110's but thats as high as i've ever seen.

It's for a bike I'm building, sort of cross beetween moto and DH mtb, really want an auto so I can stick to mtb brakes. Have got a 88cc crf motor, but wanted something with a bit more power and 4 speed

Mod the Honda engine.

Yeah^^^ Best Idea!!!

For a MTB/Mini Project I think a Honda 88 would work sweet!!!
You wouldnt be needing that much Power and there's a HEAP of upgrades Available for the Honda Engine!

Thats what Id be doing anyways ;)

Yer truu if your using it as a downhill style kind of bike , 88 would be plenty! even 3 gears would be enough?

but before you go spend 600 bucks on a new china engine , have a look at some bore kits for the honda! you wont regret it..

Latest posts

Back