Avenger 15Occ 16Hp RACE Engine complete!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me, they make no more then 11hp standard. But the potential of these engines are HUGE. People in the U.S have already used the R stage head with the 178cc kit and made 19hp already.

Wonder what power and torque it will make with a 60.5mm crank and 64mm bore + R stage head with a BBR decompression cam. You'd be able to start it by hand at 194.7cc :O

yer i no the Stomp elite 140cc. with the 178cc head. theres a burnout link to that on youtube aswell... but this engine even looks as if it can be 16hp just by looking at it..

yeh saw something a lil like this one on maylands performance, dunno bout the head =) something different i spose tho

would be nice if it put out hte numbers!

This is the same engine thats in my DHZ 150cc Monster Pro (see pic) which is YX150cc - you can see the stamp on the engine on the 1st pic on ebay.
DHZ told me it had about 13hp - dont know whos right but it had a hell of alot of power.
I think you can buy them from him for $750

Attachments

• 633318732813012500.jpg
    633318732813012500.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 80
This is the same engine thats in my DHZ 150cc Monster Pro (see pic) which is YX150cc - you can see the stamp on the engine on the 1st pic on ebay.
DHZ told me it had about 13hp - dont know whos right but it had a hell of alot of power.
I think you can buy them from him for $750

ooh that is nice, but now i'll be needing a quite moment to my self...lol

Dude "binking" the thread was already opened, and thats why the comment was added, anyways you now can buy this engine for $499.00 from Urban X Motos, instead of paying in excess of 700.00. Thats the best price on these engines anywhere!!, and thats worth telling everyone!! So if you want to pay more than that, than contact some of the sponsors of this forum.

I just ordered one of these after spending about 4 hours trawling through websites about the positives and negatives of this engine. I concluded that I would have to see for myself. I will post back with experience once I get one, if people want to know. I'm planning on putting it in a FYM Typhoon Xtreme, I hope it fits :p.

For anyone else looking at it. From what I can gather it is sold as a GPX 150cc in USA. The ebay picture has obviously photoshopped "Dirtmax" in red over the GPX brand. GPX claim 11HP on their spec sheet. But another guy - demonX was claiming they travelled to China and modded it and pulled 17hp off the flywheel and 15 off the rear wheel. I have no idea how much crap is in all that (probably a lot), but it looked like the most powerful engine that I can fit in my quad even at 11hp so I will give it a go (I may also just have been duped by the old "If it costs more it must be better").

I'm really thinking about buying a Yamaha 250 ATV and this is one last ditch attempt at getting some power out of this atv with very little money.

Looking at the Lifan 140CC, they claim 10KW which is over 13HP, is that 10KW figure correct?

Cheers, This says 10KW, but it also says it's electric start, so it obviously isn't too accurate:

Lifan 140cc Engine (type R) : lf140r

I see on other sites they are claiming 8KW which would be the 10HP. If people stopped messing/making? these specs up, the chinese bike industry would be seen as being a lot less dodgy. Elstar know about the electric start error because I enquired about it months ago and it still is incorrect on the web page.

Dirtmax 150cc Dyno Test Completed

Well i was getting sick of all the bullshit talk about these Dirtmax YX 150cc not being able to make the quoted 16.7HP, so i went and got mine Dyno Tested.

It was taken to "MAX POWER" at Fairy Meadow NSW and when tested, It reached a maximum of 15hp at the back wheel stock!!!!! Thats right, 15HP, not 11, or 12 but 15!

The Tech (Steve) said it was was running at 12% rich fuel (which is way too much), and he stated with correct jetting, that 17Hp at the back wheels wasnt out of the question!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt 15Hp at the back wheel, calculate to be around 16.7Hp at the gearbox? Just As Stated!

I will post the Dyno results here for all to see as soon as they become avaliable.

These results are only for "Dirtmax" YX 150cc Engines built after October 2007, and should not be confused with previous underpowered 150cc models from YX.

Further it should be known that "YX" is now "DIRTMAX" and that any other branding of these engines are just that, including the famous "GPX"

Dude if your not in some way connected with Dirtmax then I'm a monkeys uncle. Their are sponsors on here that pay for the privilege of advertising their products and your coming on here with all this BS about HP. Do you really think your engines are better developed than the GPX engines and produce an extra 5-6 HP than theirs. I doubt it!

I To Say That Nrg Boy Is Full Of Shit With His Horsepower Claims , If It Were So True Why Not Show The Print Out Straight Away, If He Was There When The Thing Was Dynoed. Its Not To Hard To Get A Printout. And Shit If He Did Come Up With 15hp Stock I Would Be Showing It To Everyone .why Do U Think He Says The Print Out Is Not Avalible, This Guy Is Just Anther Blow In Ho Thinks He Is Guinna Turn The Market Up-side Down , When Realy Hes Bikes Havnt Even Proved Themselves Yet:::::::::

Latest posts

Back