Awesome eBay Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, i aint posting any useful information yet cause as i originally stated i wanted to know if anyone had a bike such as this, and wanted to know if it was any good, i didnt want to know if it looked crap because i can change that, obviously you havent ever heard of somthing called "modification" dont worry youll catch up one day....i wanted to know things like how good is the engine, forks, shock, frame. I dont care what the f*$k it looks like. And if you want to learn somthing go ahead, go to other forums it seems you need the education anyways.

this is the fun of having a china! if u brake it u replace it with something better untill you get no problems! (also an excuse for other things)

Precicly, and concidering how some of these new chinese bikes are coming the are becoming increasingly simmilar to thumpstars & motoverts so replacing chinese parts should be a breeze soon enough.

just remember one-industries,
thumpstars and motoverts are chinese too so replacing chinese parts with chinese parts aint that smart, and dude I know every part of my CRF70/138 because I hand built it from the ground up myself. I could close my eyes and tell you what will break on those chinese bikes and if you replace everything that gives up then it will cost you s much as building a honda but without the track time. Oh and I disagree with you on working on them all the time is NOT half the fun. Its a pain in the ass. More ride time=more fun.

Dont even comapre that to thew MSO Elite.The MSO is miles ahead of that piece of @#$@

just remember one-industries,
thumpstars and motoverts are chinese too so replacing chinese parts with chinese parts aint that smart, and dude I know every part of my CRF70/138 because I hand built it from the ground up myself. I could close my eyes and tell you what will break on those chinese bikes and if you replace everything that gives up then it will cost you s much as building a honda but without the track time. Oh and I disagree with you on working on them all the time is NOT half the fun. Its a pain in the ass. More ride time=more fun.

Yes fixing them might be a pain in the ass but modifing them yourself gives you somewhat satisfaction and tuning and getting more hp out of your engine will give you the experience to get a job profesionally tuning race bikes big $$$ in that.

Thumpstars and motoverts maybe chinese but that means nothing to me, basicly what the chinese do is make bikes for price ranges, you buy a $1000 bike you expect to get all the crap parts just made to look good to suck buyers into buying it. You go and buy a $3000 motovert you expect the goods marzocchi forks, cnc hubs all that shit just made for that price range and with that price range they can afford to have better engine, better machining and better welds and parts. so if you think all chinese shit is the same, well your wrong there mate because even if it si made in china dosent mean it is designed and tested in china. Other countries design them the chinese just produce them as it is cheap labour.

you are babbling mate. And you won't get any high paid tech jobs with just modding china shit mate. Oh and an expensive chinese bike is still a china bike. they all run the same motors and gearboxes. There is about two or three manufacturers of motors and they all break gears.
How many chinas have you actually seen? it sounds like you don't have a clue what your crapping on about. so stfu dude. end of argument.

uhh, who the f#*k said you would get a job modding china engines, i said if you learn to tune you own engines (not a china but minibike engines in general) you will be proficeint enough to tune other peoples engines for money.

you would get owned by a MSO,
they are actually built with good parts, and less likely to break,
yeah mate go get one, and send the picture when ur **** box is snapped in two peices.
i dont care for ebay bikes, when i get a mini im riding HONDA because i know it will last longer then 3 months.

I would get the MSO Pro you were looking at a couple of weeks ago over most bikes off ebay. You dont hear many guys on this site posting about problems with stuff from MSO.

Yeah right now im just looking around for good deals, i really want the mso pro and have enough for one now, but i might save up a little more and get the elite, as my old bike is in perfect working condition. so yeah you'll just have to wait and see what i get, whatever it may be :S

Look at any decent CRF and you will see the only thing Honda thats left on it is the bottom end of engine and gear box. The rest of the parts are mostly pissweak and designed for five year olds to ride on. So after changing all of these parts your looking at bloody 5 grand or so. I dont know about everyone else but I bought a china bike cause its somthing cheap to mess around, if I was spending that sought of money it would be on a big bike for sure.

And some dont even use the gearbox as it is a 3 speed auto, so all they use from the crf50 is the bottom end, a waste if you ask me, i would just go on ebay international and just get a crf50 engine, what like $600 here to get depending on the conddition of it. Better than spending somthing like $1900 for a shiny new bike and only using the bottom end. hahah

who cares if you have to spend money, atleast you know you wont have a homosexual looking bike in the end.
anything can break at any time on a motorcycle, so you will be changing many parts anyway, be smart and get a honda.

Yeah, and these bikes sell for $1100 and a mso elite is $2200 so that makes me $1100 heavier in the back pocket which is more than enough for a kick ass frame and plastics etc etc.
but i lost interest in this bike, good for somone who is looking for a cheap bike though saves buying some agb29 thing.

That's an absolute toss MJC. I thought you knew what you were on about?

Well what else is different? The only difference I can see is the frame is chromolly instead of alloy and that the forks are an older model. Everything else is the same, may have a slight difference appearance.

d3097d3ef0ed6dbbe34d1086dbe026ca.jpg

AC-138_RHS_Large.JPG

Last edited:
Theres only a few other little differences like the billet hubs, kickstart, throttle assembly and gear lever. Nothing thats gunna realy change the performance of the bike though

Latest posts

Back