Awsome new toys..... V2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of a few new toys arrived today

I'll be putting both on the scale and taking heaps of fotos to show the difference between them - anyone have a clutch tool in bris?

SNC00241_small.jpg

awesome buy man...
tho from what iv heard there not really needed anymore since the new 6 plate daytona/160HO system out, hench the reason you dont see these kits on the tbolt(or any usa site) site any longer (they still sell the spare parts for it tho)

if you have a look on planet minis i actually made a thread asking this last month or so..

anyways im still keen to see how this kit goes

I only got it because I shaged a 6 plate setup in a stock basket in about 8 hours (or less) so I figure i splash out and give her some bling on the inside :)

yeah, i was planning the same thing but i think it was FPM's on PM told me there not really that needed now or something..
still a good idea and the only reason i held off buying one was cause i was scared the parts back up would die...

my clutch slips with dunnies
traction control?

the cush drive will make the gearbox last longer too

savas on tar equals clutch slipn

Is it possible to get cush drive wheels for minitards? Turns out a spoke has already broken on my rear wheel (cheap shit).

Klx 110 rear wheel is cush drive, is drum brake and 12mm axle . tho

Can be good brakes for rear but

Latest posts

Back