Back to Port Gawler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty944

Reaction score
Managed to get a couple more riders down to Port Gawler,
Besides an angry pregnant woman who thinks her kids do not need to share and that it will be safer for the pit bikes to ride the enduro loop with the big bikes the day went smoothly.

when it started getting busy we took turns with the small track 10 min for kids 10 min for small quads then 10 min for pit bikes, I know the guys want the footage of the woman yelling and flapping her arms but even tho she was rude and aggressive and refused to share I cant bring my self to plaster her angry rant all over the web :)

But here is a couple of clips we got.

[video=youtube;xp1xTL4CVEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp1xTL4CVEg[/video]

[video=youtube;e-Q0axvy-js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Q0axvy-js[/video]

Managed to get a couple more riders down to Port Gawler,
Besides an angry pregnant woman who thinks her kids do not need to share and that it will be safer for the pit bikes to ride the enduro loop with the big bikes the day went smoothly.

when it started getting busy we took turns with the small track 10 min for kids 10 min for small quads then 10 min for pit bikes, I know the guys want the footage of the woman yelling and flapping her arms but even tho she was rude and aggressive and refused to share I cant bring my self to plaster her angry rant all over the web :)

C'mon dude, plenty of REPs your way if you do :) Everybody loves a crazy pregnant lady, even sydney bus inspectors ROFL Did this one yell "GIVE US YA SCOOTER BRA" ?

yeah, i'm with Timeeh on this one, name and shame !
get the video up, then when i finally get out there i will know what to expect
i will get my 6yo Cj to runs rings around her kids on his PW50 too !

Looks like a good time was had by all.

I really like that track. Would be fun with a few boys on there.

Thanks for sharing mate. :)

Latest posts

Back