bad bike build???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
ok is it just me or do the forks look too angled forwards i would like to hear from every1 because a few people i spoke to in person sed the forks woodnt take it and are too angled and wood eventually the frame bit would crack and ur forks wood bend right out 140CC TDR ALLOY PIT TRAIL MOTOR DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PX0 - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Nov-08 18:38:00 AEDST) cos the frame looks like them chromolly 1s and thats got the best parts out of all the tdr bikes and im thinking of buying it for my cousin and he jumps alot though not huge but still like fun like big pushbike jumps and small 50s jumps let us know what you think cheers

so it wouldnt be strong enough for him to screw round on
ok cheers fellas

dont buy it man

i used to have one to muck around on
i had it for like 1 week and it died
never got it started since
no way i can lol
the piston or somthin must be scraping cause it makes a rubbing/banging noise

just thought to let you know.

save up abit and buy a motovert or somthing
i have a motovert 110cc planning on selling it soon once its serviced and new plastics.

cheers mate

Last edited by a moderator:
That will die.
Like mine did.
Bought my china from that exact seller.
And it died!

But it has been re-built with new, better parts :)
But yeh.

this dorks put a midsize fork in a fifty frame...no wonder it looks odd....don´t buz it...obviously they have no clue what they selling..LOL

well if u read sum of his ads it says crf plastics but theyre klx kinda dopey lol yea im planning on saving up nowe anyway gonna buy a crf50 around 05 model with sum mods last longer prob go better...........for me not for him............
ill just give him my ebay atomik quad thatll keep him happy lol

Last edited:
if you can get it for a Dollar off Ebay lol then sure, you could re-sell it once you have it haha

its junk though, honestly.. all these guys are right!

Latest posts

Back