bali jiggy jig

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
just got back from my first trip to bali. man wat a flippin awesome place to go.

had the best time, best parties. diddnt have any trouble.

anyone a bali regular?

lookin to go back prolly january. so if any of you are thinking about going, go oin january. we can have scooter races.

wife and i went january last year.
had a great time too.
we may be heading back january next year,
scooters, tell me about it, lol.
click on the pic to get an idea of how many, non stop all day...

water bom was good too, we just missed the opening of the newest slide, the big drop in one, with the clear sections
i bought a couple of rolex watches too, one was $30au the other cost me $5au
my wife had a foot clean from the fish in the big tank at the shopping centre.
we bought a heap of clothes, and had a few sellers get upset at us for not offering them enough for stuff too.

we saw a scooter with a 2 stroke yamaha yz? motor in it, was pretty tough sounding.
he was showing off, had his mate on the back too. big revs waiting for the traffic lights.
took off, hit powerband and flipped it infront of 200 other scooter riders, lol
he scun his legs, arms, his mates backside, and arms. was a bit bloody.
a few other riders picked up his bike and another couple helped them up.
was a bit of drama added to our day.
we bought the latest videos for the kids, not released in aussie cinemas yet, 10 for $10
all good fun, we spent $1200 in 7 days, ate out most meals at restraunts etc.
was cheaper than we expected.

what area did you stay in?

craig

right in kuta at the bounty hotel. short walk to just bout everything. planned on going to water bom but diddnt make it.

was spun out at the beach when a guy tried to sell me a bow and arrow. what the hell do you do with a bow and arrow at the beach. then he tried to sell me a blow dart gun, with darts (bargain), and told me "not for killing, cheap cheap" haha wtf?

in our hotel a guy died on friday night, pretty sure he was on some kind of drug ****tail. he wasnt with us, but in the room next to us. pretty F'ed up. big rugby guy.

I ended up spending 400 over 4 days, but you could make it so much cheaper if you just be hard on your bargaining.

your video is exactly wat its like. and imagine that same amount of traffic on tiny laneways. I reckon the only law regarding safety of vehicles is "your horn must work". they have their hand permanently on it hey.

Last edited:
Hahaha gotta love bali, I usually go once a year... hanging to go back. So easy to live like a king and party.
riding the scooters round is definitely an experience... I'd love to take the gopro with me next time haha.

i stayed at bounty aswell, hired the scooters and road all over the footpaths etc following locals thru traffic so fun! nice cheap holiday!

heres a video of my wife having the bali foot clean
costs $5 for 15mins or so.
the fish only eat any dead skin they can find,
walking around in thongs most of the time, your feet get filthy.
once there is no more dead skin they all swin away
click on the pic to view the video.

ive been going every year for the past few years with 20-30 mates. we usually stay in seminyak as there are a lot of fun bars and restaurants that way and its much quieter than kuta, although we did go to kuta to go out every night. its the funnest place ive ever been to and i look forward to doing it again next year before heading over to europe :D

yer we were getting like 20 drinks at a time we had a full table of em was crazy lol u go to it?

yeh man, we did the same thing, had a ****load of jungle juices and they let us mix our own black russians. dangerous.

i get paranoid just leaving WA... i could never have a good time in other country..

Guess im just a WA redneck to the bone haha

i get paranoid just leaving WA... i could never have a good time in other country..

Guess im just a WA redneck to the bone haha

yeh they dont have export over there. you will fun on your trip over east. have you got your passport ready?

Sorry to bump an old thread but thought it would be better than creating a new one. Just got back from Bali, what a blast!!
Stayed at the hard rock hotel in kuta, fantastic place, just stayed by the pool during the day then went out at night. Visited the waterbom park, crazy rides
Went to the monkey forest, them little bastards are vicious!! Outbreak vicious haha. Also went to the volcano, the deus motorcycle store/ workshop. That was awesome, man they are good at what they do. Also went to jimbarwyn (sp?) Bay. Your table is on the beach at sunset, pretty cool. Freshest seafood around. Best of all the cost. For me and the misso to go have dineer, drink spirits like kings for 6 hours cost 75 dollars at Billy's!! Can't beat that. Might go back for Xmas haha

Latest posts

Back