Bannadge

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worm

Reaction score
Whats with the mods around here? I was banned for swearing.... what like 2 wks ago? If your gonna ban ppl for swearing could you at least do it within the day and not weeks later! :rolleyes:

Anyone else had this problem?

KTHKBYE

oh ok worm ill sit hear all day and read every single post idiots like you post

I THINK NOT ,if you dont like the rules dont play in our playground

im sik to death of fools who cant think of a better word than something that starts with a F

so like i said like it or lump it

what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

banning people is not as fun as it looks
i would rather not have to do it at all but you guys make my mind up for me

oh ok worm ill sit hear all day and read every single post idiots like you post

I THINK NOT ,if you dont like the rules dont play in our playground

im sik to death of fools who cant think of a better word than something that starts with a F

so like i said like it or lump it

So what you're saying is, that people who get banned are idiot's?
Thanks Sean

lol @ replys

If your going to ban someone for swearing at least do it straight away, dont wait days or wks... sheeesh.. I dont even know which post it was that i swore in hahaha... I know a called a moderator a pr*ck... but he was being an a**.... lol

like i said worm if i find it with an 08 date youll be banned

i posted the banning session would start in 08 so now it has ,your post was in 08 so hence the 2 day ban

i cant read every single post when there all just been posted so sotimes it may take a while best way to solve this problem is dont do it

easy peasy ,BTW we mod coz we want to make the site better
im a lil to old to get a head swell bannin ppl trust me

it aint a be all and end all position we just rying to clean this place up and i'll tell ya somthing ,it's working

this place is no where near what it was when i joined 6 months ago wich is a good thing

all due to some great members and mods who are trying there best

reece read it how u like ,but i would have thought better of you

sorry sean was a lil' pissed off lastnite and just took it the wrong way
i apologize lol
so lazy ass when u coming up 4 a ride
my new bike is core dude

As has been said its quite easy to not get banned, reread your post and edit it. The mods cant read every post that goes on every day so if you do swear its going to take a bit somtimes to get picked up. Dont whinge about it, get over it and improve your manners.
My 2c

and after some thought ive decided to put my hand up if more mods are needed:)

here's that thing

silvo ,A new member only 3 post's old ,just put a thread up asking about a smoke problem he's haveing

so what does he do ,DROPS THE F BOMB IN THE THREAD, now he's banned ,what i want to no is why ppl think you can join a forum then drop swearwords and not get caught .Now i wanna no any respectiable forum that allows such stuff, NONE ,

so dont come here thinking this place is a bin and you can say what you like
i dont care new or old ,swear and i ban

i know a fair few forums that you can drop the f word.

Latest posts

Back