Bannadge

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's that thing

Now i wanna no any respectiable forum that allows such stuff, NONE ,

Hey mate, I got a challenge for you.

Go over to www.cbr250.com and sign upto the forum and say the F word.... I guarantee you wont get banned!
I swear in almost all my posts and have never even had a warning... as does everyone else..... and its easly the best forum environment I know of.

You guys just goto relax more :cool:

How many teens and pre-teens ride CBRs?
This forum has to be kept family friendly due to the number of younger members

dav b and worm im sure there are pleanty of forums u can swear in

ok maybe i should also have typed

"that are family friendly" ,sheesh also a lot of our memebers are young and also besides that we also have female members ,show some respect

point said

Cant we all just get along? (said in a rediculously high and whining pitch).

I agree with the no swearing rule. As soon as you let it slip it goes from:

I love this site so F***ing much ( AND YOU LET THAT SLIP AND IT GOES TO):
i lve dis si%e so F***ing mch tis frickin mazin OMG! ..... and it only gets worse from there and on until the sentences become stupidly unreadable. Seen it happen and the site goes to adolsescent mush.

Even though im new to this particular forum ive been on many other forums before and this one is up there in quality and i would like to see it stay this way.

Happy riding :D

I love this site so F***ing much ( AND YOU LET THAT SLIP AND IT GOES TO):
i lve dis si%e so F***ing mch tis frickin mazin OMG! ..... and it only gets worse from there and on until the sentences become stupidly unreadable. Seen it happen and the site goes to adolsescent mush.

Even though im new to this particular forum ive been on many other forums before and this one is up there in quality and i would like to see it stay this way.

Happy riding

this should be wickapedia'ed as the definition as to why there shouldnt be swearing!! unfortunatly i dont have axces to add a swear filter, but i can see one being a very good idea...Rob.. Take note :)

Hmmm ban the under 18s you say......Ban probilly 80% of the members you say.....Ban the only reason minibikes really came about you say..... would we even have a minibike scene if the bike manufacturers didnt cater for under 18s?

This would be gay with under 18's then we wouldnt be able to discuss this sort of stuff :)

Me i love the kids ....I love gettin up and gettin straight into a nice flame war about the prices of ebay airfilters .... doesn't everyone ?

speak of the devil
have u seen the prices on ebay lately
nah lol only kidding

This thread is just getting soo ridiculous...............

worm and the others, just accept that you got banned 4 swearing, keep the forum rules in mind when your typing and dont swear..... its not that hard. and if you cant...... then leave miniriders for the people who can follow the rules. you are all starting to sound like little babys never accepting that you were in the wrong and moving on.

JUST STOP WINGGING LIKE A BABY.

Latest posts

Back