bar ends

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazza_911

Reaction score
ok so I went down to one of my local shops today asked for bar ends and had the guy look at me like I was on crack. I had to describe to him exactly what they were and then he said they dont have them.

its the only bike shop open on sundays so I will be going to the others tomorrow, but any idea why he had no idea, like is there some other name for them? because I always thought bar ends where a pretty basic thing, and you have to have them to race in Aus so you would think all shops would stock them?

thanks

na they are easy to find
shops should have them if not
just shove some dowel or a broom
handle down the bars and cut them off
dose the trick lol

Yeh thats a good trick , bar end's are kinda ugly on 50s. I had some Zeta one's on mine and they looked preety chat. But they do save your grips !!!!

Dont get anything but silver if your bike is on the ground fairly often (like most 50s) , anondised one's look trick at first but foul up preety quickly if they are scratched

might have to get some of these, any rough prices guys?
I ripped my pro taper grips up as soon as I got em'

I personally hate them. They Jam up against your throttle(which has to be cut) and your throttle gets stuck on! It happened to me on a Bike i bought when i was younger...SHit myself when i came into the corner and the thing kept on going hahaha.

I just like to run bar plugs...Your grips do get flogged a bit. But it looks 100 times better than those big alloy things, and you dont need to cut your grips etc.

do any grips and bar ends fit into the pitty's ???

Yep, If your running aftermarket Bars, BMX, pro taper etc. Then any big bike grips/bar ends will fit.

i got bar ends in many colours $20 a set, i dunno how any one could ride with out them & using the stoopid rubber ends on grips

Latest posts

Back