Bark breakers, hand guards what do you think of them?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLAS13

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting barkbreakers for the pitty just to be different, i dont think alot of guys in sa have them on theirs unless they are doing supermoto. I've seen a few guys bikes with them on there bike in ride threads.

Just wanted to know your thoughts on them. Cheers.

they are good for tight scrub riding.

i have a set on my Yamaha

016.jpg

Yeah I don't do alot of trail riding more open stuff and track. But I kinda like the look. Planning to get the ones from dhz

I was thinking about getting barkbreakers for the pitty just to be different, i dont think alot of guys in sa have them on theirs unless they are doing supermoto. I've seen a few guys bikes with them on there bike in ride threads.

Just wanted to know your thoughts on them. Cheers.
i have them on my pitty... there the type that is all plastic (and does not connect to the end of the bar) i find them good for some enduro riding i dont think they would stop a brake leaver from snapping... but then again when i did not run them i have never broken a folding brake lever... however if your doing minimotard riding then find some metal ones (metal bar around the lever and connects to the bar end) because your not likley to go over the bars and break both of your wrists... also if you get them dont do them up tight to save your wrist

Latest posts

Back