barnseys beast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnsey

Reaction score
hey guys long time since of been on hear and after missing riding to much i decided to get another bike
i got this bike to learn how to service/fix/replace crap so when hopefully chrissy i pick up a dhz il have some knowlage on how to look after it better :)
i think its an atomic its a 125 and runs fine i was told of a slight oil leak so but other than that it started first kick and rides well has a quick turn throttle :D
how much do you think its worth? than il tell you what i payed later :p
not really going to mod it as its a pretty shit bike but will change somethings on it
on the list so far
new seat
plastics
rear tyre
fuel lines + filter
air filter
bar's
pegs
kick starter and gear leaver
new leavers
thats pretty much all il be doing to it for now while i save for a better bike.
oh and im guessing i can run crf50 plastics + seat? can anyone confirm this for me please?
also the pipe is really rusty is there any paints you guys recomend that can deal with the heat?
also what is the best oil to run in these things?
cheers barnsey
IMG_0295.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
id be getting a new bike quick smart, god that must be un comfortable to ride.

Did you get this outta hard rubbish??

Should clean up nicely, Make sure you get a few pics with the new plastics etc..

Welcome (back) to MR..lol

lol yeah its a shitter but for $70 it will do for a few a couple of months. yeah its horrid with the seat butttt still fun for now crf 50 seat right?

well just went for a quick little ride and who ever sed it must be uncomftable welll your right the lack of seat makes me feel like im sitting on the ground so that is now at the top of my list lol other than that it works haha itz FulLyy SiccKK BruzZ

i know i pull this picture out a lot but is has a real use this time people.

Barnsey stay away from any jump bigger than 1cm or this will happen
Orion.jpg

they are grab holes.. Grab a hold n HEAVE it off the side of a cliff!

GheyGB29, siikpj flashes into mind.. LOL..

lol thanks for the support guys :D i think the throttle is the best part on the bike (red 1/4 turn :D) either that or the fully sick unit stickers... and my poor baby has an oil leak haha
with my oil leak its obvisley loosing a bit as there is crap all in it at the moment but whats the best way to go about fixing this? pull the motor out? and check for cracks/leaks and if it is only a leak is it a matter of replacing a gasket?
sorry for such noob questions im used to 2 strokes not 4 bangers hence why i bought this to learn how to work on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back