Barnzeys Lxr build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnzey

Reaction score
Hey guys,
so a week ago i went and picked up a Lxr with 4 hours on it for $900. the fella i got it off had a baby on the way and was desperate to sell it. i thought it was a pretty good buy considering the age and that its a pitster.
i had a dhz outlaw 160 about a year ago, but unfortunately had to sell it. i then brought my missus a dhz 140 which i intend to create a build but i think mine will come first.
don't expect huge things and be patient as I'm a uni student but eventually i hope this bike will be up there with the quality of brendos builds.
ive raced motocross my whole life but had to give it up when dad said he won't fund me anymore so i have resorted into mini bikes as they are much cheaper and just as enjoyable.
The Lxr goes great and handles good, eventually i want to put the 190 motor in it with a better suspension setup.
hope yous enjoy! feedback and recommendations are welcome :))))
cheers guys.

Last edited:
stock pics

photo 2.JPG

stock bike with pro tapers

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 24
photo 5.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPG

also put some pics on of the mini superX track I've started building with my pozzi track

That looks awesome, Good Deal too

Them Daytona engines man the stories i am hearing on those are monsters

Yeah should be sweet ill get one when the ho gives in!
So guys, bit of an update. I brought Nick Vs graphics and plastics off him cause i love the 22 motorsports look.
Today i went to dhz and picked up a new tyre, new gold chain pro taper and some hand grips. Didnt have alot to spend so i just got the.things i needed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

e7apyru5.jpg
y4y9a9e4.jpg
yzamavah.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lookin the goods mate, replied to your msg too. Reckon some fork decals and a custom seat cover would finish it of nicely.
e3u9y8a9.jpg

yeah thats what I'm planning on next the seat. ill have a look now. Glad your keeping your bike man.

how much were the seats? can i get them off you?

Topline Upholstery in Victoria mate, Talk to or email Mario he is the man. Mention my name if you want, they are $110 last time I got one made up and they can post to your door. He makes it really easy and is a top bloke.

sweet yeah well when i get paid next ill be ordering one of them but i like your style you had on the green seat!

just wondering, do topline do any style of seat? or does it have to be a specific style, e.g ttr, klx, crf, etc?

They will make a seat cover to your specs mate. Mario is an awesome guy.
I love the seat cover.( I got the green one from brendo barnzey)
Best money i have spent on it so far no more sliding for me

They will make a seat cover to your specs mate. Mario is an awesome guy.
I love the seat cover.( I got the green one from brendo barnzey)
Best money i have spent on it so far no more sliding for me
Yeah man well it will match the graphics good! and will look good in the red swell will probably contact him next week.

could anyone help me with a exhaust setup, i have been reading a few build threads but am still unsure on exactly what i need.
also anyone thats reading this thread and lives in nsw, i have average and am starting to build a motocross track dedicated to pittys. if anyone would be keen on a riding day let me know and i will get something organised!

Latest posts

Back