BBR Frames - feedback

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodytod

Reaction score
Hi there guys..

just a question about the BBR frame.. i knwo the brand is very well known just wanna hear from people that have heard anything in general about the frames..

as i have been offered a bike a bbr frame for under 500 bucks.. all it needs is new tubes in the tyres and grips on the hangers..

lets me know guys

is it genuine???

if you want reviews check out planetminis as there are more people with the bbr frames there as they are not to common on this forum

Are you sure its the real deal , genuine bbr? Im a little sceptic for $500 you can get a genuine BBR frame. Sure its not a bbr style frame?

Im sure its not genuine bbr as they are alot more than $500 for the frame alone. As for the bbr style perimeter frame they are heavier and alot cheaper at about $350 so the quality and strength is not the same. They do look nice but im not really a fan of them.
Is it simmilar this one?
ed44_12.jpg

hey thump where can i buy that frame?

can i buy it with the swinger aswell?

hey guys, well im pretty sure it is genuine, but i may be wrong he said the frame is worth a lot more than the cost of sellign the bike, but he has got too many bikes and his father said to get rid of that one bcoz it doesnt get uses no more.. so he offered it to me. So im just looking into it a little more.

even if it isnt genuine that is a pretty good deal isnt it. he has just dropped to price to 400 for me. for a complete running biek pretty much.. probly need to spend about 50 bucks on it and it is a a full runner..

Hey, i have a C4 moto which has that frame, i bought a few months back and the best thing is the frame. It is strong as hell. I first saw these bikes a year ago at the Apin track and these guys were giving them hell. At the time i had a cromo frame and it started to bend. And was thinking "man they are hitting the kickers just as hard if not harder than me, and they seem to be doing fine".
If you are after frame that you just drop your engine into and not ever have to worry about, this is the frame. Check the ebay pics Fusion have and you can see it's quality.

Not a chance It could be Genuine!!!, but $400 bucks for a complete bikes is pretty good i guess

Last edited:
DSCN2599.jpg

DSCN2560.jpg
yes this frame is more than 550.0$ but really quality frame and there is another frame looke almost same as this 550.0$ but in fact it costs 350.0$

Latest posts

Back