BBR motorsports Dealings anyone???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firedream

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has dealt with BBR motorsports previously. I got up super early this morning to call them seen as they dont reply to emails and I was on hold for an hour which took me over their closing time so I hung up called back and its closed. Emails no reply and phone calls useless. maybe i should just stay up and try on their opening time. Starting to wonder if they are just in my imagination haha

Last edited:
haha BBR? there is no brand called BBR lol

yer not sure mate, pretty sure there only really interested in selling in the USA

bbr have a 24 hours sales number i have bought a few things threw them and one of my mates buys all his gear off them in darwin and there realy fast normaly

Hillz don't stir me i sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking, what there is a bbr motorsports website then i realised you were taking the p1ss. haha you got me. I have a bad flu and not thinking straight haha.

Ok so what is their 24 hour number cause the sales number says its closed. I know you can buy from them 24hrs a day on their website but the two things i want i can't buy now cause i have to ring them to get them to check stock numbers.

haha its a freakin public holiday in USA today. the last monday of may is memorial day! i should have known that. Now i get to stay up late tonight after getting up early this morning and i have the worst flu. aw this sucks. anyway i will post again tomorrow if they do indeed exist. haha

Yep last night got in touch with BBR they exist but i have to wait for my parts. But that puts to rest my worry of getting in touch with them. cheers for your help.

First up a carby. later a 120cc bbr bore kit for my bros CRF100. I really want a shock as well but i couldn't find any on their website for my bike.

Latest posts

Back