been away for a while

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t.luisetto

Reaction score
hey all been away for a while, havent been here in that long that i didnt even know that the site had changed...

now to the important things...

being away has left me without using my bike for ages and now i think its time for a newie...

Could i please get some suggestions... don't know whats new and what worth it anymore...

I'm doing my own research and still not too sure, so a point in the right direction would be appreciated...

Cheers in advance and have a safe Easter weekend!!

How much your willing to spend would help.

honda crf50, kawaski klx110, yamaha ttr50 thats your three best bets.

if you want china there is motovert, ciniwerx which are top of the line. But I've heard nothing but good things about MSO and they are a reasonable price round $1500ish I think, I've never riden one or even seen one in real life haha. But every body rates them very highly.

price isnt really a issue, and i prefer the chinas, ive already gotta stock 50 that i share with my brother.

has mso came out with any new stuff in 09?

ther are plenty of good pit-bikes out now some are:
MSO
Motovert
Ciniwerx*
FMR
Terra Motors

the list goes on can't think at the moment but there's plenty you just have to look around and do a bit of research.

fused mini
site sponser and there hell cheap
ive had mine for almost 5 months only things that ive broken are clutch lever (hit with hammer by mistake lol) and chain guide cause it came loose and went through sporcket and chain

Motovert RX. RX50's are $1900 new, replace the motor with a 140-160cc for $400 -$600 and you have a road legal pitbike.

Or theres the rx125 for $3000 what have marzochhi forks but the 125 is apparently pretty slugish.

Motovert RX. RX50's are $1900 new, replace the motor with a 140-160cc for $400 -$600 and you have a road legal pitbike.

dont thinks its exactly 'legal' to just swap one out and another in.. I my be wrong thou..

nah its not "exactly" legal, but that sounds DIRT cheap...

Im thinkin the RX is the way to go...

No its not legal. Get it regod with the 50 motor and then swap the motors out, ring rta tell em the orginial motor is blown and say youve replaced the 50cc with another 50cc give them the new engine number and then grind the engine capacity stamp off the barrel. Or in my case grind the "1" off the "150cc" stamp.
image012yqq.jpg

Last edited:
Ok all!!

Thanks for the input...

Ive bought a DMX in the short term, need to get the moto license...

got it pretty damn cheap too :)

Latest posts

Back