Befor and After

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
I thought id start i thread with before and afer modding shots of our bikes. heres mine not to mutch done to it:
Lifan 125
25mm mikuni carbie
ported and polished
matched manifold
pro tapers
FMX foot pegs and mount
Renthal grips
gold bash plate and clutch cable (bling bling)
mojo viper red tyre.
i also painted the swing arm and took the electric start of and shit.

Before

Picture049.jpg

After
Picture100.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture098.jpg

seems to run good can ride hard at the moment cause it still running in and im recovering from a broken leg(bitchen). its got a red barron seat and fuel cap.

Not quite sure about the keeping the red tire but excellent job on the black swing arm. Went real well with the new black engine.

Hopefully, your leg recovers at almost the same time as your run in. Then, its real playtime for ya!

Hey, I just noticed! Is that the new generation pitbike?????

They've become chainless now, have they? Hmm..... ;)

With the amount of time you've been spending on your bike since your very first post, I kinda' figured you may be up to somethin'. Hmm.......

Glad you're having fun!

i like it man, should go hard.. one thing though (not about the bike) your camera has a front focusing issue which is why all your pictures are a little blury, maybe something else you can look at fixing while your out of riding with the leg :)

nah she looks the goods man, hope it all goes well for ya man.

Cheers, Tony.

Ive got a few old photo's... Didn't really take many when i got the bike.

Before:

1st Week "Stock as a Rock"
250s.jpg

2nd Week "Graffix's and Bars"
thumpy125.jpg

Few Weeks Later "Pegs and Pegmount"
mybike.jpg

sick bike eichkay what type of handlebars have you got on it

i think u need to clean ur air filter aye looks a tad dirty to me man but the bike looks mad as

Yeah yeah.. The photos about 6 months old anyways. Plus did you know airfilters work better when they have some dirt on them and not 100% clean ?

Latest posts

Back