Befor and After

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do the renthal bars compare with the tag bars or pro taper bars

i am running renthal bars, they are without a doubt the best $80 purchase in a long time, the bike becomes more comfortable, seems to handle aot better and can take alot more abuse. definatly worth the money in my opinion.

Cheers, Tony.

how do they compare in height as im 6'3 and want more room in the cockpit

SICK, what is that KTM??

Yeah the KTM 2004 LC50 "Pro Serior" is my other hacker.. Its good fun and f'n hooks, I need to set it up better tho .. Gotta put wider pegs and better bars on it.. might put my TAG bars on when i get around to it. Is a parts whore bike at the moment :D

Last edited:
how do they compare in height as im 6'3 and want more room in the cockpit

The Renthals have to be the highest bars ive ever come accross and at $80 they a bargin and i love them... Took a few rides to get use to them but i've kept them over the TAG's that i use to have on the bike.

Yeah the KTM 2004 LC50 "Pro Serior" is my other hacker.. Its good fun and f'n hooks, I need to set it up better tho .. Gotta put wider pegs and better bars on it.. might put my TAG bars on when i get around to it. Is a parts whore bike at the moment :D

get some pics of the KTM and get some pics of you riding you'r bikes. W.E.A.P.O.N.S!

Latest posts

Back