Begginer off road rc car

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate,

You wanta get a good car to start out with cos you will be over it

super fast if all you re doing is fixing it. So as i say this kyosho are an ok brand

but you mite find it really hard to get parts..

Your better of getting a team associated b4 same 2 rear wheel drive, at lot easyer on

better and a way better car. You will find there a factory team car as well.

These thing hold there own and take a beating.

team associated b4.1 - Google Search

YouTube - Associated RC10B4.1 RTR Brushless unboxing

Last edited:
Slash. Different style of car..Buggy..Stadium truck.. but Faaarlim sweet fun, easy to get parts for, as about 3 of the traxxas line up use the same setup. Brushless, waterproof esc, lipo compatible,.. save a few more bucks man.. you WONT regret it with a slash!! (Go the 2wd over the 4wd ver. ;) )
YouTube - traxxas slash 2wd skate park loop / pipe
TowerHobbies.com | Traxxas Slash 2WD 2.4GHz RTR w/7-Cell Battery & Charger
Tower are GREAT to deal with man!!
or from the site you posted above...
EP SLASH 2WD S/C 2.4G TRUCK Batt/Charger (TRA5803) | Hobby One Australia

Thanks guys I have currently beem usong my Dad's Tamiya Grasshopper II which is 2wd and is great fun I might look further in to Team Associated cars.

Thanks

i would definately recommend buying a brand name car such as hpi, traxxas, losi or team associated. although the price might seem daunting at first, you really do get what you pay for.

for example, my main car is a traxxas brushless e-revo and my mate has a no name monstertruck he got off ebay for a quarter of the price (i got my e-revo the day they were released so it was much more expensive then). my e-revo is faster, handles better and is all round a better car. it can do standing backflips and has tonnes of aftermarket parts for it aswell as parts being dirt cheap. my mate actually had to buy 3 of the same monstertruck so that when we went for a bash, he could use the other 2 as donor cars for parts, and thats only for a day of heavy bashing, so for one day of bashing hes spending $100's on parts while my truck has never broken anything, and i drive mine way harder than he does

You can get traxxas for any hobbie shop..

And the brushless e-revo's come with a nice price tag as well.

Think the mini ones go for around $299 then the big are up around the $500+

YOU CAN RUN TWO 7.4V LIPOS IN THEM..

You can get traxxas for any hobbie shop..

And the brushless e-revo's come with a nice price tag as well.

Think the mini ones go for around $299 then the big are up around the $500+

YOU CAN RUN TWO 7.4V LIPOS IN THEM..

the big ones can handle 2x11.1v lipo's

get some sort of monster truck,cos i had a buggy nce and took it off road and it didnt last long :L but it depends on wat you want

the big ones can handle 2x11.1v lipo's

Oh ok :grinning-smiley-003 But yeh i dont think i would run anything with 2x 11.1 lipos in it

would be way way way to fast & would be hard to handle.

get some sort of monster truck,cos i had a buggy nce and took it off road and it didnt last long :L but it depends on wat you want

These cars we have said are the best there is,TEAM ASSOCIATE/HPI/Traxxas are ONE
of the worlds best in onroad & offroad cars.

Mate i would be leaving that grasshopper in it boxs cos it will be worth a lot of money

some day :grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back