Best 7/8 bars for pitbike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel

Reaction score
TMX PRO 150cc
TDR PRO 150cc

What are good handle bars for pitbike's within $100
I want bars that won't bend so easy like the original pitbike bars

People's opinions on what bars they used on there mini's and what bike's

protapers

hey mate ive got protaper minis on my pitbike atm, had a pretty hard stack today doing a wheelie and they didnt bend at all, the only damage was to the grips and scratch my brand new asv levers :LAME: but thats why we put expensive parts on our bikes aha but i would fully recommend them. DSCF2073.JPG

Yeah I am going to be buying a lot of good parts for my bike that will be expensive I have asv levers being delivered right now but could you send a side on of your bike, thanks.

Pic of my bike blurred the face out since is my little brother,

pit.jpg

My first ride on my new pitbike in that picture I crashed and bent my bars towards the seat, but since they are cheap alloy chinese bars I bent them back very easy lol. keen on new bars.

You have 7/8" (22mm) bar's on it now, how do they feel ?
Do you want higher bar's or the same style/height just stronger?

Same style as your's in Pro Taper, Henry Reed style black 7/8" bars
PRO Taper MX Motorcross Protaper SE 7 8 Henry Reed Black Handlebars 025302 | eBay
Higher bars than your's, Pro Taper Tucker Rocky SE Platinum colour
PRO TAPER TUCKER ROCKY SE HANDLEBAR XR50 CRF50 | PRO TAPER | Buy Online Australia at DHZ

Torpedo7 have some Tag mini bar's on special atm too
Motorcycle Handlebars & Mounts Online in Australia at Torpedo7

mate they came with the bike haha, bought it second hand, had very few goodies on it haha. yeh gurney wouldnt work this afternoon so had to use the hose.

The height of my bar's is pretty good since your expert at this stuff, could you tell me if there's any handguards of anytype that will fit on the first link you posted.?

Cheapest good looking grips? I don't feel un comfort when I put my hands on my grips, since I wear gloves, is How much should I be paying for asv levers clutch and front brake?

Say the thing's you think I should put on my brand new chinese 150cc pitbike I got

Spark plugs 2x: 2X NGK C7HSA Spark Plug 110cc 125cc 140cc PIT PRO Trail Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy | eBay

Bars : PRO Taper MX Motorcross Protaper SE 7 8 Henry Reed Black Handlebars 025302 | eBay

Fashion LOL : Cushion BAR PAD FOR 7 8" Handlebar Dirt PIT Bikes Handle BAR Parts SSR Thumpstar | eBay 20X Motocross Race Rossi 46 Sticker Bike Arai Helmet Moto GP Sponsor Logo Decal | eBay

grips : Renthal MX Enduro Full Diamond Grip SET Medium OFF Road USE Aussie Seller | eBay

Should I take the part's that I bought and take them to the person I got them off's store so they can put it all together? Or is that dodgey.
Name things that will break and I can replace before that.

Last edited:
with them stickers mate let me know how ya go, ive never liked buying from Asian countries as i've had bad experiences in the past. keen on getting myself a set if you have no dramas

Yeah the only thing dodgey about them is they tend to not spell the brand's right.

I also ordered a cheap monster decals sticker kit and we'll see if that is legit.

Latest posts

Back