Best bike for me?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordaaann

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm relatively new to the pit bike scene and are looking for something fun, small and fast after selling my honda crf150r. I'm 5'9 and 50kg, and I was looking at the klx 110 or the crf 80. I just need an opinion on which nap bike is the easiest to source aftermarket parts for, eg suspension and race stuff.

Cheers fellas
Jordan

price range?
crf and klx suck stock imo i reckon go a lxr

Are you set on it being four stroke? a cr80 would be a lot of fun or even a kx100, but their is classed a midsize. Also are you set on it being jap? there are some really nice china's out there, (might cop a bit of abuse for that, lol:) )

Any way on the two you have suggested I'd probably opt for the 110. Have you thought about the crf110 as well.

Yeah I don't want a 2 stroke.... Is the honda 110 the same size as the klx 110?

Yeah but the crf is way bettet

Sent from the family throne

nothin will beat gpx forks, buy a lxr there is no advantage to jap pitsters in terms of power or handling or strength in the frame

Could you explain that a bit better please.

yeah i screwed up quite a bit..
i was trying to get at.. is if you build your own bike up with a well sized frame and some nice gpx forks and its all made for you it will most likley come at or not too far off the cost of a jap bike but with a better feel and usability

Thats better. haha
The whole japanese vs china debate will rage on for ever.
Both have their pro's and con's
I think at the end of the day its the purpose its intended for and the size of your wallet.
The LXR or something similar is a good all round bike at an affordable price.

Thats better. haha
The whole japanese vs china debate will rage on for ever.
Both have their pro's and con's
I think at the end of the day its the purpose its intended for and the size of your wallet.
The LXR or something similar is a good all round bike at an affordable price.

Especially when china boys come in and try and convert someone that wants to clearly buy a Jap bike , zwebx is a troll in this thread.

Jordaaan , Id look at the CRF110 and compare them to the KLX110, people riding the CRF110's havent changed anything on their bikes over here from what ive seen they all still rocking the stock suspension and dont seem to mind them setup that way.

So your also set on a mini cause a klx 140, 125 or crf 150 or suzuki 125 or ttr 125 are all options too. But if your set on mini then dr-z 110 are also good and less often seen. Yamaha also make tt-r 110. Just something to think about mate. OR you could get a china, lol.

Latest posts

Back