best chinese bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my eyes were just vomitited :)
cant realy call that a pitbike, dosent hav an open frame, and that looks more like an old china mxer??

What would you know buddy. You would rather buy a set of golf clubs. haha
Its still a mini bike and its proved yous wrong. I am surprised myself but I get the feeling it has sat for a very long time in between rides.

ita an old bike thats for sure , but can ya call it a pit bike? jezz i dont think they were making then in china back then , jezz they were prob only just getting going in the states?
And that thing would snap in 2 if ya hit any kind of jump on it lol

thanks every one
now you know some chinese bikes do last if you take care of it
they do go prity fast too and my atomik has a strong frame
by the way does anyone know what plastics they are

Last edited:
BRAAAP'S all the way, designed and tested in our home country, with solid parts and engines, there my pick for sure.

BRAAAP'S all the way, designed and tested in our home country, with solid parts and engines, there my pick for sure.

err another BRAAAP all the way fan,there not that great.there overpriced and half the quality brad and everyone else speaks em up to be,and i own one lol.pretty soon there will be nothin braaap left on it except for the frame.

Definitely not a TDR, Pitster pro all the way. BRAAAAAP over rated over priced. DHZ good, motovert ok.

im a pitpro fan, only coz me, my partner all my mates ride them and they all run GREAT i ahve onlt ever had pitpros and a OLD atomik so wont comment on something i dont own or have riden, i luv my bike, i look after it, and it looks after me =)

I got an Atomik Mid Size 160... goes hard, and no major problems so far....just a few snapped bolts from overtightening and a knobbyless tyre after a few hours....

iv got 2 motoverts a 2005 125 and a 2007 125 (replaced with a 150) and a cini (the race bike) still got them all and stiil run lovely cant split them
got to agree with sam93 the service that eddy (ciniworx) offers after you brought a bike or anything alse is top notch

Latest posts

Back