Best come backs!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my friend brogan is so weak at comebacks! for example:
glenn: brogan your a dickhead!
brogan : your a foreskin face!
glenn: dickhead!
brogan: foreskin face!
and it repeats for about 2- 5 mins!
another one ive got:
your mummas so fat not even bill gates could pay for her liposuction!

i have so many its not funny but thyre all dirty so heres a couple: Your so dumb you jumped a glass wall to see what was on the other side, your dumber than ozy ozbourn atleast he can string 3 words together, your so dumb you thought your dick came with an instruction manual, your so dumb you tried to drain a gold fish by putting it in a fish tank with water and a roof so it couldnt get out, your so skinny if you ha sex with a stickman youd make a fire, your so fat you got hit by a bus and said who through that rock, settle down docter pork chop, you dont just have fat rolls there swiss rolls but superzized like yourself, your so fat you need a crane to lift up the fat rolls just so you can pee. Thats only a few. I know they were a bit dirty but nothing compared to my good downs

those are so good i neerly pissed myself on some of them(everyone elses not mine). i have a couple more like your mums so fat she cut herslef and she started bleeding gravy, or your mums so dumb she tried to steel a free car, your mums so dumb she put 20 cents in a car park timer expecting bubble gum to come out.

Last edited:
those are so good i neerly pissed myself on some of them. i have a couple more like your mums so fat she cut herslef and she started bleeding gravy, or your mums so dumb she tried to steel a free car, your mums so dumb she put 20 cents in a car park timer expecting bubble gum to come out

Thats a good one!

Your mum is so dumb she try to drive a parked car!

why are ya'll teasin my mum. shes cool.

i remember one from primary school

"yeh well my dads got a shotgun and he is gonna shoot your dad"
"well my dads got a bigger shotgun, and he will shoot your dad first". then both kids would start crying. hahaha. good times.

to keep the thread actually going along with the title...
PBK gets my vote for this ripper on byh0005

(as some may recall, this was my sig.)
OK part 1 is called a cdi or rev box
part 2 is your front sprocket
part 3 is your magneto cover or you might have a two part setup were the sprocket cover is separate from the magneto cover
and don't worry mate you'll pick it up or at least learn to fake your knowledge and as for where to buy parts depends on how much you want to pay eBay normally all those things and check the whole bike over before your first ride eg bolts wheels brakes throttle everything

ladies and gentlemen

this is why he is a dumba$$

nomate not a good idea to fake ya knowledge as you will get caught out very easily and we will flame till there is no tommorrow...
wait i already have :D

http://www.miniriders.com.au/ask-tech-masters/26686-received-free-bike-need-help.html

/\/\ thats dirty? :|
or is it just me that sees the dirty side to that...

now i see the dirty side to it, get your mind out of the gutter son. there horrible thoughts. unless your into that kind of thing. I judge nobody.

haha i just saw it there... and was like ahh... what kinda dad does he have? :|
haha
i got one its kinda dirty though so might have to take it off:
your mums like a hardware store; 50c's a screw

haha i just saw it there... and was like ahh... what kinda dad does he have? :|
haha
i got one its kinda dirty though so might have to take it off:
your mums like a hardware store; 50c's a screw

your gettin ripped off.. I only pay 20 cents... and got a hole years worth!

Reckon the original poster of the thread can change the title, seeing there isnt ANY decent quotes in here and you lot obviously aint looking... or are you going to leave it as something else the mods can do!?--if im left to change it.. ill just delete the thread :):crucified:

Your mum is so ugly when she went to the royal melbourne show they said o look a free hippo!

KLX140kid said:
Hi Here it's Riley And i am making a thread that has you best come back like if someone gives a insult and you say a come back!

Please keep it clean and stay on topic!

Lets get off the 'yo mumma "jokes" and get BACK ON THE ORIGINAL TOPIC.. or am I just going to have to change the thread title!??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back