BEST eBay BIKES?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reackon either the pitpro 125 or pitpro 138 these bikes look the goods they've got everything anyone needs in a pitbike and they are around 800 for 125 around 1000 for 138 and they look sturdy to not like an orion or atomic if i had the money and didnt have a bike that would be my no.1 choice at the moment

I've got an orion had it for about 6 months bought of ebay by the way and i cane it and still going strong

the pit pro 125s rear shock is shit get the 138cc if you like pitpro other wise agb-29 all the way

i reackon either the pitpro 125 or pitpro 138 these bikes look the goods they've got everything anyone needs in a pitbike and they are around 800 for 125 around 1000 for 138 and they look sturdy to not like an orion or atomic if i had the money and didnt have a bike that would be my no.1 choice at the moment

wtf???

in 5 short hours i will probly get a pitpro 125 for $255

no u wont mate stop being a tosser if you dopnt no wat your talking about dont talk

ps just cause its at 1.00 now dont mean in 5 hour it'll go for 255 they all go for around 600

Latest posts

Back