BEST eBay BIKES?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QIKWRX

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a 125cc dirt bike of eBay. Just wandering which is the best available and for the best value?

keep an eye out for GENUINE bikes that come up for sale, eg - thumpstar, provert, motovert, crf etc etc. most other ebay bikes are junk and will end up breaking.

and no-fear u forgot Orion LOL.. cheap and good. well mine is :) ive had it over half a year now, no problems Everything going as planned :p

Well, i accedently double posted, so ummm i just edit this one like nothing happened ;D

Yeah they are a good bike for the price. I mean if you get a few good years out of it its well worth it.

Orion's are shit, i have one and regret buying it. When stuff goes wrong you will either get charged a shit load at a bike shop or spend hours and hours trying to fix it yourself.

If you take this into consideration you would be better off buying a bike that is twice the value and has a warranty for 2 reasons

1. You get a better quality bike OVERALL
2. Shit doesn't break like on orions so it doesn't end up costing you what the bike is worth to fix all the shit that breaks.

Trust me on this i know from experience, i have an orion that owes me about $1000 (it cost me $800) and i need a new engine now.

Obviously the people who claim that orions are good don't ride there bikes enough or hard enough because they do not stand up to the punishment like a good brand chinese bike or japanese bike.

mjc85 said:
Orion's are shit, i have one and regret buying it. When stuff goes wrong you will either get charged a shit load at a bike shop or spend hours and hours trying to fix it yourself.

If you take this into consideration you would be better off buying a bike that is twice the value and has a warranty for 2 reasons

1. You get a better quality bike OVERALL
2. Shit doesn't break like on orions so it doesn't end up costing you what the bike is worth to fix all the shit that breaks.

Trust me on this i know from experience, i have an orion that owes me about $1000 (it cost me $800) and i need a new engine now.

Obviously the people who claim that orions are good don't ride there bikes enough or hard enough because they do not stand up to the punishment like a good brand chinese bike or japanese bike.

I agree, most of the people in this section are bias, all of you saying "omgzz !111 GEt A Orion !11 ThEy r Teh Rox0r, I kno nuffin bout bikes but it works lololol"

zomgz robbie u g0t l33tz0r h4xz0rs.. n e ways shht mjc85.. ur just bad luck, my bike has been caining and im sure there are ppl on this fourm that there bikes cain alot too and havent broken it just depends on luck....

Oh and to add to that they are the most unfriendly things to work on, the fuckin stators are pop rivetted in which makes it real easy to replace it =\

You have to drill the rivets out to remove the stator and this is how i fucked my engine, i accidently pushed to hard on the drill and went straight into the crank case. I know i'm stupid, but if the engine was good the stator would've have fucked up, and the stator is not the only thing to go wrong i won't even mention everything else. My engine can be fixed and i will do it eventually, just gotta get around to splitting the crank case and welding the hole from the inside, just hope i didn't hit anything inside =O

But i am going to buy myself a new engine anyway as i'm sick and tired on the ducar sheit, if i had the money for a better bike i'd be more than happy to take the orion to the tip, the frame is overly heavy and the suspension is absolute crap. along with the shit wheels that can bend quite easily if you hit a sharp bump at speed. and i won't forget to mention the tires that go almost bald after 3 or 4 good long rides. the shit rubbers knobs just crumble off the tires

and u said.. twice the value for $ i dont think u will get a brand new phooly tabooli sik real thumpstar for 1400.. more like 4000 3/4 times the value of a orion.

Cruzen said:
and u said.. twice the value for $ i dont think u will get a brand new phooly tabooli sik real thumpstar for 1400.. more like 4000 3/4 times the value of a orion.

You will get a good quality custom twin spar bike with a lifan/gpx/jialing motor and decent suspension and about 20kg lighter for $1400 from lilscottie or most stores that sell mini bikes and you will also most likely get a warranty.

Just you wait until something goes wrong and you will remember what i have said, it is almost inevitable for stuff to go wrong on the orion. And stuff is always coming loose, always needing a bit of bodging here and there.

hay i got a orion for 390 brand new, but its got a electircal falut-i think its the stator but im geting that from the manufatura under WARENTY. and this bike is a fucking tone if i get stuck in a ditch like higher then my knees i fear i wont be able to get back out:eek: so heavie the foot clutch thing bent when we lied it down in the boot of the car to take it home

Pit Monster or an Xtreme!

Lifan Engines Good quality frames. Dodgy tires, tubes though Just get some new tyres along with your bike!

there is a shit and good to every brand the orions prox rocks

Latest posts

Back