Best eBay sales pitch :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
Up for auction is my Orion Apollo 110cc pitbike. this is no ordinary 110cc motor it chews the nobbies off the 125cc thumpsters, The motor is a 110cc loncin the piston has been pitted out at the top to catch more fuel for the 125cc head to burn,and the fuel is forced through a125cc carby. I have also fitted an inner rotor kit, power pipe,and also a 2 in 1 oil cooler,oil presure canister. the bling i have added is throttle control, kick start, gear leaver,handle bars. Also i recently fitted a new rear tyre.

Makes me really want to bid :)

link to auction

Last edited:
This guy would have been better off writing nothing.
Last time i checked, throttle control wasnt 'bling' it was mandatory
Extra Features: inner rotor kit,power pipe,carby head, piston
Pistons usually arent Extra Features either, but are sometimes needed in order for the engines to work..
I hope nobody buys that bike

Last edited:
Suzuki Sierra 4x4 1-litre 1984ish soft top offroad - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 28-Dec-08 15:08:55 AEDST)

It has fancy seat covers, although the seat mounts are broken. You would need to weld them in place. It's driveable, but the passenger isn't very comfortable! It's funny watching your passenger fall all over the place when you are driving

It has a lightweight aluminium rollbar. The rollbar worked excellently when I rolled the car.

It has a stereo, which doesn't work. It also has two 6"x9" speakers, which also don't work

The engine runs fine, and does not blow any smoke. This may or may not be the exact same engine as in Mark Webber's F1 car

LOVE IT!

Cheap as chips FTR..

hahaha yeh they are eh!! The bloke is a member on another forum I frequent. Very funny stuff.

Q: If i was to get this, what would i need done for me to be able to pick up women easy in this?

A: You can get a big claw attachment that bolts to the side. Easy for picking up women, wheelie bins and ducks.

Latest posts

Back