best place to get a Keihin 20mm Carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say that on there but it also says Kehnin underneath?? Will post a pic tonight.

mine has sheng wey on it but it also has the keihin symbol stamped in it

mine has sheng wey on it but it also has the keihin symbol stamped in it

That's excatly what I mean.

Guessing they are china made copies of the Kehnin carbs or something along those lines.

if it works just as well......

Does it matter what brand name is on it??

thanks guys ive got the tb sheng wey one and cant tune out the bog and read heaps of stuff on forums about people saying the same but when they bolt on a genuine keihn all fixed not sure weather to go down that path or not or even try a keihn pe24 on it.

Last edited:
theres so much stuff on the net bagging the 20mm sheng wey on the tb 88 kit. i read somewhere 20mm can sometimes be a bit small with a racehead and a big pipe on. someone wrote theres was ok with the stock pipe but when they put a bigger pipes on end up with this blasted bog to try and tune out which is were i am at.

IMO i wouldnt go any bigger than a 22mm on a 88cc even with a racehead

Yeah I run a TB 20mm Carby on my 88 and when I first started the bike up with it on it wasn't running well. You do have to adjust it a bit with the C-Clip on the needle and the air screw also. Good idea to test different idle settings on it too.

I reckon you should keep fiddling around with it before anything else.

Like Saga said, 20mm would be the biggest Id go on an 88 even with a Race Head.

I thought having a bigger Carby would create more bog? Haha

Latest posts

Back