best tasting energy drink

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best tasting energy drink

• NOS

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • V

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Mother

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Redbull

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Monster

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Smedi

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Red Eye all flavors rule the roost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i've had rockstar, monster and i think high roller? high roller is pretty nice, tastes a bit like marsh mellows.
i voted for monster though, i had the blue low carb one and it tasted really good - like sherbert :)
i fell asleep about an hour later though so i cant say it has much of a kick..

i've had rockstar, monster and i think high roller? high roller is pretty nice, tastes a bit like marsh mellows.
i voted for monster though, i had the blue low carb one and it tasted really good - like sherbert :)
i fell asleep about an hour later though so i cant say it has much of a kick..

believe it or not i think some of them make you tired lol.

Skulled 3 red bulls the other day.... didnt feel anything except for stomach cramps.

believe it or not i think some of them make you tired lol.

Just finished a big ass V and im struggling to keep my eyes open......

Skulled 3 red bulls the other day.... didnt feel anything except for stomach cramps.

I dont have a favourite because I like most of them and I like to change all the time between different ones. Usually id go with which ever one has the 2 for $5 deal lol.

They are not a magical potion that will keep you awake hours on end. With every upper there is a downer. They can drop you on your arse as quick as they picked you up and if your body really needs the rest then these drinks wont help to keep you going too long.

Maybe thats just me but anyway thats my opinion.

A few years back I used to get free drinks at most of the events at the Melbourne docks. One time our designated driver drank nothing but Redbulls all night which totalled over 25 cans by the time we left. He was buzzin after them but a few hours later he went home and had a good sleep.
Im glad they were free drinks though coz they know how to charge for these drinks at clubs and events.

Oh and I should mention that I dont recommend drinking that many cans in one night.

iv been collecting cans all week.. had 7 different types of 500+ml, was going to make a sweet photo for ya all.. had them in a plastic bag at the exit to work.. go to pick it up.. they have all been crushed.. freaking stooopid boss'!

plain water with apple juice or Jose Cuervo especial.....monster, bull and all this artificial birdpiss I will never touch!!

the yellow monster is the best mixer ever, goes perfect with goon (I drink goon live with it). But on the scale of taste by themselves Ide have to go mother I think it tastes like redbull but better haha.

hahaha ive been known to guzzle the old goon every now and then lol.....i used to put mother in but now i use pulse cans or something similar for some more kick hahaha;)

rockstar purple wins it for me, but I like to drink different ones all the time and my favorite changes regularly.
I'm an energy drink addict so if I see one I haven't tried it'll bug me every time I see it until I've tried it.

who voted NOS? that stuff's like watered down dishwashing detergent

Rockstar all way. Loving Monster at the moment though.

Guess I'm a racer fag too cause I like me Beam!! :eek:

It's ok though, I wouldn't listen to the opinon of anyone that drank Carlton Draught or Goon seriously. hahahaha :p

i'm with the rest of the old blokes... Super dry is good... too easy to drink though...
after that, bundy and coke is like big boys cordial. :D

Rockstar all way. Loving Monster at the moment though.

Guess I'm a racer fag too cause I like me Beam!! :eek:

It's ok though, I wouldn't listen to the opinon of anyone that drank Carlton Draught or Goon seriously. hahahaha :p

lol i was agreeing to the carlton draught bit not the beam part haha as i drink that to...hell ill drink anything once.....

But yagga bombs gotta top the list oh and yagga trains:D

I dont mind some VB but I hear they just dropped the alcohol content from 4.8 to 4.6 so I wont buy them anymore. I love my bourbon aswell and the best bourbon out is Even Williams single barrel. I havnt had that for a while now so I think I should get some soon lol.

How did an energy drink thread turn to alcohol talk? :D

lol i was agreeing to the carlton draught bit not the beam part haha as i drink that to...hell ill drink anything once.....

But yagga bombs gotta top the list oh and yagga trains:D

Hence why your comment means nothing to me!! hahahaha. Bloody Carlton. lol.

Get on the Rockstar bombs Roost and you will never look back. Made some sweet daiquri things with the green one too. All go.

How did an energy drink thread turn to alcohol talk? :D

Because we all ride bikes and are obviously all piss heads!! True Mini Riders style. :D

Hence why your comment means nothing to me!! hahahaha. Bloody Carlton. lol.

Get on the Rockstar bombs Roost and you will never look back. Made some sweet daiquri things with the green one too. All go.

Because we all ride bikes and are obviously all piss heads!! True Mini Riders
style. :D

hahaha true that.......hmmm rockstar bombs sounds interesting, might have a sesh tonight......what colour you recommend.

I dont mind tooheys extra dry either

hahaha true that.......hmmm rockstar bombs sounds interesting, might have a sesh tonight......what colour you recommend.

I dont mind tooheys extra dry either

Go the Green or Purple for sure. I have only tried purple rockstar bombs. I thought they were great. Only thing like all bomb type drinks, it's not always a good thing to be stuck awake when your throwing up and the room starts spinning. lol.

Orange is only good for dequilia sunrises.

Try some beers from your own door step!! lol Cascade heavy is one of my favorite beers. Can't get enough.

Latest posts

Back