better quality pitpro 140xr or 125 BF?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle

Reaction score
As some might already know i've been delving into the world of pitpro's and i have come across the 140xr, great bike but $1300. but then i found the 125 bigfoot for $900. my question is in relation to the 140 is the 125 of the same quality, if not i will jut save for a bit longer and get the 140.
thanks kyle.

Last edited:
xr is alot better quality and alot faster

you can get a pitpro 140xr of ebay for 800 buks

yeh spoon i seen that auction and ive seen them sell for 810 once and a couple more arond 750-800

Last edited:
yeah still pretty cheap but was like damn $740 delivered, I might need a second bike for that much.....

xr is alot better quality and alot faster

you can get a pitpro 140xr of ebay for 800 buks

Check out maylands performance, the 140xr is $1200. but also is ebay a safe place to buy a bike :confused: cause all pitpro 140's on ebay have an 140xr pic which was picked up off pitpro's website instead of the actual bike and the site lacks information about that particular bike (bare minimum).

yeah my bad mate just went and looked on ebay and i figured out there were more pics as you scroll down the page:eek: yeah i had some faith in ebay but my parents have always told me never to buy anything expensive over ebay cause if something goes wrong then the money aint comin back. yea and wat about assembly, when the seller posts the moto to you is it assembled or still in the frame? i have a fear of assembling a moto cause i've just spent all this money on it and knowing my luck i'll forget to loctite someting or connect that cable and all hell will break loose.
any way thanks for your info this site has definately helped me make the right decision to get a pit bike or else i'd be saving until my 18th birthday to get a crf150r!:D

If you are confident with working on pitbikes you can save a lot by buying off ebay, but if something goes wrong, and you dont have the know how, it can cost you money and a lot of heart ache. ( and possibly a trip to hospital or worse )

If you are not sure, buy from a reputable dealer with proven aftersales service.

dont be a girl , get it off ebay
if you dont your just throwing money away

Latest posts

Back