big bore kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterpitbike96

Reaction score
if i but a 150cc big bore on a 125cc stock pit bike will it wreck my gear box or wreck anythink else

Simple answer, yes it will reduce reliability somewhat. With the right supporting mods though you could get away with it.

mate depends on what 125 u are running mine is a gpx and the gears so far are holding up fine i did it for sthing different but id suggest just getting the 160 mate and looking at doing the 184 conversion on it ,
i find with my 125/150 im constantly spending money on it we just put a new head on it after the third tank of fuel new cam chain and gone a bigger carby and taken out some compression but if you go ahead withit good luck and have any problems just pm me ill have it out next weekend so fingers crossed we have no problems

mate depends on what 125 u are running mine is a gpx and the gears so far are holding up fine i did it for sthing different but id suggest just getting the 160 mate and looking at doing the 184 conversion on it ,
i find with my 125/150 im constantly spending money on it we just put a new head on it after the third tank of fuel new cam chain and gone a bigger carby and taken out some compression but if you go ahead withit good luck and have any problems just pm me ill have it out next weekend so fingers crossed we have no problems

thanks man

Latest posts

Back