Big Crashes For The Weekend

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
Wow, went out riding on the weekend down near Normanville and both ricky and his mate steve had some massive crashes. :eek:

This is what is left of steves Honda Sobe after a big jump ... and rough landing:

reuben002.jpg

The frame split!

Ricky was riding a couple of seconds behind Steve and was the first to find his mate off the track after a big jump. Ricky turned around when he could and flagged down me and some other friends to assist. Ricky made sure he didn't move until we worked out his injuries. Luckily Steve broke nothing (this time) but he was banged up badly for a bit. The bike as you can see is worst off.

reuben003.jpg

Later in the day, Ricky had his massive stack after a big jump and we got it on video LOL. Ricky was okay apart from a banged up elbow and some winding. He even had time to spring up from the crash and give us all the thumbsup after seeing Steves horror crash to reassure us (again) we didn't need an ambulance LOL. The killa pitty had no problems all day, and only the brake lever broke. I even got to ride it! :D The suspension was awesome!!!! Felt like landing on pillows. I can see why ricky was doing some big jumps with ease!!! Absolutely awesome bike, Ricky sure knows how to build them. LOL

Not bad for a day of 'running in' the bike! We're going to start calling these weekends 'dumb and dumber' LOL I was the only one not to crash. That only means I wasn't trying hard enough. Next time though!

Now I want Fastace forks for my bike now!!!

Last edited:
More pics of the carnage!

reuben001.jpg

reuben006.jpg

reuben007.jpg

thats gotta suck for that guy about his bike, what type of bike is it? looks like a pitpro type thing, sounds like you all had a great day.

Yep, snapped frames are messy, snapped my old one and snapped the engine brackets off aswell, its usually a result of flat landing.

Where are you riding? Is that an actuall track?

Yep, snapped frames are messy, snapped my old one and snapped the engine brackets off aswell, its usually a result of flat landing.

Where are you riding? Is that an actuall track?

The private property belongs to a friend of a friend down near Normanville. By personal invite only ... sorry! Awesome steep hills that just flatten out suddenly. Good for jumps!

Ricky having some fun on the Killa Pitty!

reubenjump04.jpg

Last edited:
Later in the day, Ricky had his massive stack after a big jump and we got it on video

Where is this video! we all need our daily giggle!!

Last edited:
im sure if they were built better you could flat land all day long

Well, aslong as you dont bottom out its ok, and you can see that bike had a weak crf50 style frame, my old bike had the same type and I snapped it.

When you bottom out its also hard on the engine and alot of other stuff the bike, not just the frame.

it wont be that hard to fix the frame, it was just a dodgy weld! the frame didn't bend thank f*ck! oh and it's not me in that vid, my leathers aren't grey

Withholding information :D Not sure if I wanna post it, because everyone wants it so badly. The crash was on a smaller jump anyway, so its embarassing a bit. LOL

cummmmmmmoooonnnnnn.
LOL, so u just gonna weld it back ricky? or gonna get a new frame... i guess a new frame isn't too much but u have to take EVERYTHING off the bike and chuck it on the new frame....

hey jay, post up new pics of ur bike in the "official pics of your bikes thread" i wonna see it with the sobe graphix, red plastics and usds......

whoops, i meant is HE gonna weld it or get a new frame..lol

Latest posts

Back