bike dies after 5 minutes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cauce i was riding and then it would rev out and from then it gotten worse i rechon its the stator,it went bang then and ever since then it just gotten worse. Could i just get one of those cheap $20 off ebay??

thanks

took off the side cover and do you's rechon the cheap one of ebay will fit it?? also smells like burnt wires!

125cc trail dirt bike magneto stator assembly plate - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 04-Nov-09 19:18:11 AEDST)

IMG_1771.jpg

the one in the link is for a NON electric start (kick start only) engine....

and it doesnt matter if you buy from ebay or spend a fortune down at a pit bike shop...there all the same quality

just trying to find one that will fit it!! kinda hard

may be easier long term to just get a new motor... havent seen too many for electric start motors... only kickstart ones on egay...
although a few of the places selling quad bikes may be able to help you out, as they are generally electric start, and offer a pretty wide range of motor types and engine sizes... dont always list the parts, but often carry them, so it may be worth contacting them through ebay, send them a pic, and asking if they have the same type?

looks like a ducar 125 motor ive got a blown one in the shed pretty sure the stator is good aswell.

thanks for the info sean01. rider456 could you maybe send me a photo of the stator as i rather buy from you than ebay.

Latest posts

Back