bike rack for pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on ebay you can if you talk to burnout_kid.com he sells the bikes for 450 so you get the bike and the postage for 550

thats pritty cheap itd be good cuz it will last you a life time... i dont understand the idea of the idea where its on the back of a ute? shouldnt it be on the ute?

hay madwikked, i did some looking around, as i thought SA dirtbikes do have one of these racks man, and there decently prices at $250 - $300. much better than building one yourself and from the looks of it, its got excellent welds and made from decent materials so no troubles of it breaking..

check it out man, well worth the money, im getting one once i got a towbar haha :)

Cheers, Tony.

Maadwicked,

I'm in the same situation but I have a hatch back, contact these guys www.newlite.com.au - under $300 for a mini bike rack. Some motorbike shops sell them as well....I've seen one in my local bike shop!

Bayside Imports in Brisbane have a mini bike carrier for $240. I am picking one up on Thursday and will let you know how it goes

I've got a Rav4 with the spare wheel on the back, do you reckon one of these will work with the spare on the back door? Or will the hangers hit when i try to put the bike on?

ye there a mad idea but a trailer is also another option because u need a tow bar anyway and the trailer can be used for other stuff. But on the other hand their is another rego....so it is a double edged sword!!!!

nedsta

goe halvies in a trailer..keep it at ur joint 200 bucks each

might be able to find a trailer for 400 hungie haha

My solution is i'm selling my Rav4 and getting a Turbo Diesel Cab chassis hilux lol

building plans bike rack for pittys

does any1 have any plans or know were i can get some for a bike rack for my 125

Latest posts

Back