Bike selection

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott_87

Reaction score
Hi knew to the bike seen, well havent been around it for years now. I've been looking around and need some advice pointing in the right direction for bike selection.
Been looking at all the minibikes but ofcourse all they do is talk about how good and strong the are for the price.

My problem being I'm 6 foot 3 inches 85kg, I'd be using it for small/medium jumps at most but mainly tracks.

I'd prefer bigger capacity and something thats both strong but with parts easy to get, sorry guys know im asking for a bit but any help would be awesome.

Cheers scott

Your not asking much at all;). What price range first?

We can surgest man of bikes worth a look but we need to know the price.

Hmm looked at DHZ, FMR, Ciniworx ect.

how much $$ can you spend? I'm guessing you want a china bike?

Pitster Pro have the best bike you can get, cost a fair bit of coin tho

thats the problem would love a full sized bike but with that comes the price. Either that or pit bike big wheeled

The main thing I want is power obviously the sex appeal of the bike lol strength and part availability.

Would be looking at spending max 3 grand

pitster pro X4R and just get bigger wheels.

yep pitster pro xr4 is the best bike you can get under 3k, big wheels won't fit but big wheels are gay anyway.

most pit bikes have the same spare parts availability, most parts are interchangeable and can be found all over the place.

you should be looking at an early/mid 2000 yz250 or yz250f, you can pick one up for around 4k.

An extra couple hundred will get you the Pitster LXR or you could go for a Ciniworx and have some change left over.

Latest posts

Back