bike stalling and backfiring..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbo23

Reaction score
hi guys, ive got an atomik 125cc.i changed the oil in the bike a few days ago i have cleaned the carby and got a spark plug.when i start it it blows heaps of smoke and smells of burning fuel.every time i try to take off it stalls.?????can someone help cheers

You didn't happen to run the engine or crank it over to help drain all of the old oil out did you ? ...

or didnt put the main jet back in the carbie, left the needle loose or out, ummmmm, what else? it was fine before you did anything, i assume? all i can think of:)

when the old oil was in it would not start at all.im pretty sure i put the carbie back together properly.nothing fel out of it anyways.

how hard is it to put a new piston and rings in.and does anyone have a step by sep diagram??cheers

its simple thing to do the hard part is getting the timing set right..

my motovert did blow out blue smoke before fx racing put a new motor in it because i crashed it and 3 gear needed to be replaced when they do that it needs new piston rings

Latest posts

Back