bike stopped!! whats wrong?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnarlynick11

Reaction score
hey guys
was riding my 110 yesty was running fine then all of a sudden it stopped as if it would if it ran out of fuel
didnt make any other noises now it wont start and has no compression any ideas valve stuck open or something?

posibile causes:

-bent valve(s)
-fried piston rings
-clutch is adjusted so far out that its slipping when the lever is fully relaxed its not engaged fully and slips giving the symptom of low or no compression.
-spark plug hole leaking compression
-leaking head gasket.

thanx
when having a look one valve had way to much clearance and one had like none???

Hey man, check your coil plugs and leads make sure all the wiring is good and the spark plug... lets us know how u go cheers

A similar thing happened to me while I was riding at a track. The bike just cut off as if it ran out of fuel. I was trying to strt it again but it wouldn't. The problem was................I accidentally pushed the kill switch and I was trying to start it with the kill switch on.
LOL how embarassing.

yeh i checked the spark so wiring is good and kill switch is off lol

geeze some people have no idea. yeah ill admit im no master mechanic but sht atleast i can read

so did it start when killswitch is on now? youve still got a problem if its got no compression though.

no there was no kill switch issue
pretty sure ite bent valve havent got round to looking tho

same thing happen to my son and all i did was change the cdi box and it started straight away

i can read numb nuts but we had some spark and there was little comp in it when kicked over

ok close thread
pulled the head off a lil bit of carby had gone through and jammed the valve open

Latest posts

Back